HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update   Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:06 pm

BuzzFocus.com has released an interview with WWE star Kane, which took place at this past weekend's Comic Con event in NYC. Kane noted that he wrapped filming of "See No Evil 2" this past Friday, making it likely he will be returning to the ring soon.

AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update
WWE Diva's Champion AJ Lee, who was recently suffering from concussion symptoms, noted the following on Twitter:

@WWEAJLee
Thank you for all of the well wishes. I’m already back in the ring, because I’m pretty sure I’m actually a super hero.
Back to top Go down

Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update   Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Won't be seeing Kane until Wyatt's healed at the earliest, though.
Back to top Go down

Top WWE Star Likely to Return Soon, AJ Lee Provides an Injury Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1