HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 pm

WWE.com has posted a new interview with Rey Mysterio, who his scheduled to make his return to the company on the live events tour kicking off in Mexico tonight. The following are highlights from the interview:

WWE.COM: Did you have surgery this time?

MYSTERIO: No, 2011 was my last surgery. What they did was they repaired the ACL and the [posterior cruciate ligament]. That’s when they realized that the inner part of my knee had no more cartilage. So, the inner part of my left knee is bone on bone, arthritic.

WWE.COM: Do you have a target date for your return to the squared circle?

MYSTERIO: With this new procedure, it’s been floating around in the air. There’s not that much time left before the end of the year. I’m hoping that either Thanksgiving comes a little early or Christmas comes a little early.

WWE.COM: With all of the injuries you’ve had, have you ever given thought to retiring?

MYSTERIO: No. I’m 39 years old and I know I’ve been doing this for quite some time, over two decades. Retirement is, for me, something that’ll be down the road, but not within the next two or three years. I feel like, with how medicine is evolving, something will be out there soon that can help you heal from arthritis. That might be what helps my longevity and pushes me to keep performing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 pm

I feel bad for him. He really doesn't wanna retire but he's just getting injured left and right.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Quote :
WWE.com has posted a new interview with Rey Mysterio, who his scheduled to make his return
who is* /douche.exe

He was alright. He got great crowd pops when he was still able to wrestle. Then, after his feud with Chavo, he got pretty much stale ._.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 am

Rey-Rey, you've had a great career, man. Retire, already.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

I can't even remember the last time he was on TV...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status   Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Likely Not Wrestling on Mexico Tour, Reveals His Retirement Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1