HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Heat on Total Diva

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage Heat on Total Diva Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:51 am

A recent report from the Wrestling Observer Radio is stating that WWE Total Divas cast member Eva Marie has even more backstage heat on her, this time with members of upper management. The general feeling is that Eva Marie has too much ego for someone who has spent so little time in professional wrestling, and specifically within WWE. According to Dave Meltzer, her match on Monday Night Raw this past week was only the second time she had wrestled in front of a live crowd, and officials were "setting her up to fail" in order to teach Eva Marie how much she still needs to learn.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Only the second time? Fuck Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

She fine tho

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm

She's a whore
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah That

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 pm

It's easy to have so much HEAT when you're that HOT. 8)

(badum-ts)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 pm

At least she can wrestle for a Diva..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 pm

You can tell it's only her second time wrestling. Honestly, it was so awkward watching her wrestle. She could do with improvement. Though I actually like Eva Marie. They're really giving her a build up, JoJo didn't even get a chance to wrestle much. They'll probably show it all on Total Divas.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

This is all a work IMO -- the Diva "reality" series needs drama and so they create some.

If they think she has too much ego, why not have someone senior in the locker room talk to her about it? Why not have someone in management talk to her about her attitude and how to carry herself?

If she's not ring-ready, why isn't she in development in NXT or something? That's where rookies learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:42 pm

The Rock wrote:
At least she can wrestle for a Diva..
I'm sorry, but no. I hope that was sarcasm lol
Have you seen her dropkick she gave to cameron? She obviously needs more training.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:20 am

The only diva on Total Divas who can actually wrestle is Natalya. I don't know why you guys are trippin' out over eye candy like Eva Marie. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 am

I don't even find her that hot. :/
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 am

She's a nobody they found and dyed her hair red. Yawn.

And I ain't even see her wrestle and I already know she can't <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 am

The best thing about Eva Marie is her die job. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Though she could potentially change that with training, but she's a long way off from that and I don't think WWE is particularly interested in making either her or Jojo into anything but reality stars.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 am

Nate wrote:
The only diva on Total Divas who can actually wrestle is Natalya. I don't know why you guys are trippin' out over eye candy like Eva Marie. I aint bothered
Naomi is actually quite good.

Also, I don't get why everyone is complaining about her being a bad wrestler. She's new. Of course she's not gonna be great right away. She needs training.

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Nate wrote:
Naomi is actually quite good.

Also, I don't get why everyone is complaining about her being a bad wrestler. She's new. Of course she's not gonna be great right away. She needs training.
They should make sure she is properly trained and has any clue on what she's doing before throwing her on television.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 pm

That was the point. They put her on television as a way to make her fail because she apparently has an ego trip.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah That I heard about that

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:08 pm

If they made every newcomer with a big ego fail ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Heat on Total Diva   Backstage Heat on Total Diva Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Heat on Total Diva

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1