Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:47 pm

He sounds like he overreacted.
Not to say you guys weren't being dicks about this whole thing, but he shouldn't have overreacted. Oh well, I guess.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

He'll comeback.

They all come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 pm

So you might want to decide with this issue at hand if you want to allow real wrestlers Razor or make an explicit rule that you have to use a CAW...just so this debate doesn't pop up anymore atleast under your rule as GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:52 pm

[13:25:54 13/10/13] Bryan Danielson : razor
[13:25:59 13/10/13] Bryan Danielson : I'ma leave this site
[13:26:26 13/10/13] Bryan Danielson : if you guys are gonna bitch about me not using a caw, when you don't have a written rule
[13:26:36 13/10/13] Bryan Danielson : so peace
[13:27:09 13/10/13] Bryan Danielson : you guys are immature and know jack shit about wrestling

Thats from chat archives
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Why'd he say my name? I wasn't even online.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 pm

maybe he thought Ru was you due to the #RazorSucks name?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 pm

My post said welcome to the site. Where that is being a "cunt" I am not sure...

We were only talking about something a rational way, unlike himself who decided to be an idiot on the chat. Nobody was grilling him or being an ass towards him. If he got butthurt over fuck all, that's his issue.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 pm

All I said was "So, this guy is being allowed to use D-Bro?" Just an inquiry. I certainly wasn't being a cunt or immature by asking that, I just wanted to know where we stood on the situation. >_>

Also, I think we should definitely implement a no real wrestlers rule. Chilly (I believe) said he made it a rule before, so we need to make it official on this site.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 pm

For the record, if you guys are talking to me, I didn't call any of you cunts. Indifferent
I said he overreacted, but not to say you guys weren't being dickish about this whole thing, as seen in the first few pages of this thread.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Looking at that as a new member it makes you feel unwelcome. You guys can actually be dicks to a lot of new members even though you may not realize it. Just cause you are used to being so open band complaining when you see something wrong doesn't mean every fed is that way. Member comes in and sees this reaction and of course they'll leave. Just cause you say welcome followed by complaint doesn't make it a warm welcome. Maybe you guys forgot what its like to be a new member but we aren't the only option to people. If they don't like how they are welcomed they leave and go somewhere else.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Leo were the one who called us cunts, Razor, not you.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 pm

I agree with making a "no real wrestlers" rule.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Then edit it into the rules this way it is there and no one can complain?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 pm

If he's going to quit the site just because he can't use Bryan, then I say let him go. From what I can see, he's made absolutely no attempt to try and talk things through with anyone, he's only got the one post in this thread, which was his profile. Maybe if he'd posted something like "oh, I didn't know that real wrestlers weren't allowed here, how much would I need to change?" then I'd be a bit more accepting, but instead he's gone "U NO NUTHIN, BYE" and left.

But yeah, stick something in the fed rules about original characters. He could always just come back and change the dude's name to "Bryan McDaniels," make him from Aberdeen, Scotland, and change his finisher to the "Aye Lock"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Lmfao Mink! Funny

Yeah that's why I said he overreacted. He could have very easily just ignored it until it was made a rule or just changed his damn name.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 pm

lol Mink xD

Seriously, I fail to see where anyone was being an ass to him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Difference between being "dickish" and an "ass", dickish in the sense that everyone kinda just jumped on him over it. In my post, I made it seem like he had a choice while kinda urging him to do it "We encourage caws but if you want this it's fine too..." etc etc. whereas most other posts were kinda like "we allow this?" and etc.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Razor, he's talking to Leo. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm

He was? I don\'t know

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:56 pm

I was? Indifferent

I was talking in general to both, actually, or the argument that people were being a dick/ass/anyotherpartofthehumanityanatomy towards him lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm

You were being an arm to him I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Suck my elbow.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Eat a knee.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 pm

How about you take your knee, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it! straight up! your candy nostrils?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!   Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson: YES! YES! YES! YES!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next