HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 CTE420: Announcements & Important Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Posts : 16844
Join date : 2013-07-23

CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty
PostSubject: CTE420: Announcements & Important Information   CTE420: Announcements & Important Information EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 pm

First thing to note in this thread...

IMPORTANT

Simulation note for PPV's:

So, as I think everyone knows, all show results are manually decided by yourself while PPV results will be simulated at either 50/50 or 75/25 % chances to win, and this is up to the GM for each individual match getting simulated. In the event of a a triple threat, fatal four way, or bigger match, you can do one of two things (if you elect 50/50, everyone will have an equal % chance to win... if you elect "75/25" you can either give one person 75% chance, another 25% chance and the rest 0% chance OR you can divide the percentages as you want with your most preferred winner being at a max (up to) 75% chance to win.

I'll be using fantasy draft lottery simulator to simulate everything. That includes the Royal Rumble (we will figure out weighted averages when we get there, but it looks like there's 32-max "teams" to put into that simulator). TBD.

https://www.fantasydraftlottery.com/

* For multi-man matches, if you are not going with even-odds or 75-25-0-etc., then every wrestler in the match must have at least a 2% chance to win. And all odds must be different for each wrestler.

Different examples for a 6-man match:

Wrestler 1: 75% (MAX)
Wrestler 2: 11%
Wrestler 3: 5%
Wrestler 4: 4%
Wrestler 5: 3%
Wrestler 6: 2% (MIN)

Wrestler 1: 50%
Wrestler 2: 25%
Wrestler 3: 12%
Wrestler 4: 7%
Wrestler 5: 4%
Wrestler 6: 2% (MIN)

75-25%
Wrestler 1: 75%
Wrestler 2: 25%
Wrestler 3-6: 0%

____________________
CTE420: Announcements & Important Information 7d53237a19d18edcf659546cd60c7461


Last edited by Go ills go on Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Posts : 16844
Join date : 2013-07-23

CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTE420: Announcements & Important Information   CTE420: Announcements & Important Information EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 pm

I'll reserve 2 more posts in case it's needed

____________________
CTE420: Announcements & Important Information 7d53237a19d18edcf659546cd60c7461
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Posts : 16844
Join date : 2013-07-23

CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTE420: Announcements & Important Information   CTE420: Announcements & Important Information EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 pm

^

____________________
CTE420: Announcements & Important Information 7d53237a19d18edcf659546cd60c7461
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Posts : 16844
Join date : 2013-07-23

CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTE420: Announcements & Important Information   CTE420: Announcements & Important Information EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:37 am

Maybe not so important but small announcement I forgot to add: You can use "local jobber(s)" at any point if you're ever doing a squash match and need someone besides one of the wrestlers on your roster.

____________________
CTE420: Announcements & Important Information 7d53237a19d18edcf659546cd60c7461
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content




CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTE420: Announcements & Important Information   CTE420: Announcements & Important Information Empty

Back to top Go down
 

CTE420: Announcements & Important Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» CTE420: ECW! ECW! ECW!
» CTE420: AEW
» CTE420 PPV Details
» CTE420: Headquarters
» CTE420: Smackdown Live!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Wrestling Features :: Be the Booker-