HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves   Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 am

Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves 674857_636x357

Rebel Wilson thinks her curves have helped her career.
The 27-year-old comedian and actress is proud of her figure and believes her weight has helped her stand out from all of the other young actresses in Los Angeles.
The Australian star told In Touch magazine: ''I think most girls who are encouraged to come to LA and become actresses are usually the prettiest girls in their hometown of Iowa or wherever.

''So not looking like anyone else has made things easier for me, because I'm distinctive.''
The 'Pain & Gain' star hopes to inspire her own fans to be body confident.
She said: ''There are so many glamorous actresses - but in the real world, nobody looks like that. ''

The 'Super Fun Night' star added: ''I want to inspire girls who don't think they're cool or pretty. To do that, I need to put out a realistic version of what it's like to be a girl who looks like me. Sometimes that means getting broken up with by a dude who says, 'You're too fat.' That way, when my character wins, it's gratifying.''
Back to top Go down

Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves   Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 am

She's a brilliant actress and she is very pretty.
You don't have to be a size 6 or 8 to be considered beautiful.
Back to top Go down

Rebel Wilson is proud of her curves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1