HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping Empty
PostSubject: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:40 am

The following are some off-air notes from last night's WWE Smackdown tapings in Columbus, according to a live report posted over at PWInsider.com:

-The arena was about half full, with the entire upper deck and portions of the lower deck tarped off.

-The kids in attendance popped big for Los Matadores.

-Cody Rhodes, Goldust, and anytime John Cena was shown on the tron got the biggest pops of the night.

-Vickie Guerrero drew the most heat, by far.

WWE Lists Greatest Wrestling Families
WWE has posted a list of the top 15 families in pro wrestling history, and The McMahons came in at number one, followed by The Harts, The Anoai's/ Maivias, The Rhodes family and The Von Erichs. You can check out the full article by clicking here.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/greatest-families-in-wwe-history/
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 am

r wrote:
-The kids in attendance popped big for Los Matadores.
Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping Picard-facepalm-o
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 am

Primo & Epico are beast. >=(

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:44 am

As i've said before (also noting because there is the 15 greatest family link) Primo and Epico should have been heavily pushed as the Colon Legacy, video package of the family and have it center around the heritage and have them feud with the USO's. they could have even had some 3 man action bringing back Carlito, and Rakishi, for a couple matches, but hey had to do a massive repackage that is a mockery of the Colon heritage. (Alas WWE is continuing to go down the road for the kids)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Primo & Epico are beast. >=(
If you like that gimmick, a slap you need sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:41 pm

I am normally in the Minority when it comes to a lot of things in pro wrestling. Los Matadores is just freakin awesome to me. It's a semi-stereotypical, semi-racist characters...oddly enough those types of gimmicks are good characters. Plus they got a midget wearing a bull outfit going around doing crazy Lucha stuff. Their entrance is awesome, their ring attire is corny which makes it awesome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 pm

CyanideHarvey wrote:
As i've said before (also noting because there is the 15 greatest family link) Primo and Epico should have been heavily pushed as the Colon Legacy, video package of the family and have it center around the heritage and have them feud with the USO's. they could have even had some 3 man action bringing back Carlito, and Rakishi, for a couple matches, but hey had to do a massive repackage that is a mockery of the Colon heritage. (Alas WWE is continuing to go down the road for the kids)
this is actually a good idea, sucks itll never happen
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 pm

CyanideHarvey wrote:
This
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't mind them, though I'd prefer Cy's idea.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping   Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping Empty

Back to top Go down

Off-Air Notes from Last Night's SD! Taping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1