HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose's least favorite wrestlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Moose's least favorite wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 12:18 am

10. Ken Anderson

This guy gets by with his yelling into the microphone gimmick and that's what anyone is going to remember him for. A very bad wrestler who somehow made it to WWE's upper midcard so of course he won The TNA World Title as well.

9. Bray Wyatt

Wyatt is a good wrestler tied to a tired gimmick that he's not allowed to go elsewhere to use to keep it fresh. While any wrestler that feuds with him is always left off worse than they were before that's because his gimmick has run it's course and WWE is afraid to have a real roster turnover.

8. Michael Nakazawa

A goofball that stinks up All Friends Wrestling.

7. Kenny King

King is an okay wrestler for whatever reason is pushed beyond his talent in Ring of Honor. The first time he left ROH left a bad taste in my mouth and not only his return but his push afterwards perplexes me. We can't get Low Ki or Austin Aries back but we do get Kenny King? I'm not going to say he doesn't belong there but should a guy who has screwed the company in the past come back to beat their top stars? King isn't a main event guy and you're not going to build him into one.

6. Chuck Taylor

A decent comedy wrestler that makes sure to be as lame as possible. He's a 35 year old supposed pro wrestling superstar that's being driven to matches by his mom. His hugging spot with Trent stinks up matches and has only been more and more amplified in the last year.

5. Evil Uno

He's terrible wrestler even AEW fans began turning on before the Coronavirus pandemic save his spot on national television. Being a occasional job guy for Ring of Honor should have been the farthest this man got in wrestling.

4. Jimmy Havoc

Before joining AEW this guy stunk up MLW Fusion whenever he showed up. He was one of those guys that whenever he wrestled it has to be a hardcore match because he's special for some reason and the rules don't apply for him. It's probably because he sucks when he tries to wrestle a normal match.

3. Orange Cassidy

A lot of people claim Kevin Nash was the smartest worker in pro wrestling. Well that title should now belongs to Orange Cassidy who shows up on national TV and gets paid to do absolutely nothing! You know my problem with a lot of the wrestlers on this list is they're pushed beyond their ability but at least they make an effort. You remember the cool kids in school? They did nothing and had nothing going on. That's Orange Cassidy.

2. Matt Hardy

This stings because years ago I'd stick up for Matt Hardy who was a great worker and vastly underrated. His run as Big Money Matt might not have been his peak in popularity but I think it was creatively. Sadly he was broken when working in the cease pool of pro wrestling Total-Non Stop Action. He started this now popular thing in wrestling where instead of having a wrestling contest promotions give us B-Movie fight scenes. While 15 years ago WSX was chastised for using special effects when MTV didn't want to air someone bleeding now that is tame compared to the current trend in pro wrestling. It's all thanks to Matt Hardy who started this with The Final Deletion.

1. Joey Ryan

Like Matt Hardy I would defend Joey Ryan was underrated. I never say the guy as a main event talent but I felt he was underutilized by ROH and TNA. Then the dick spot happened. While there's several moves that look ridiculous a wrestler with talent can make them look good and plausible. Not this move. While pro wrestling isn't exactly high brow entertainment there should be a line that you can't cross. While Ryan's gimmick revolved around his sleaziness before he took things to a whole new level going as far as having penis druids at "the biggest independent pro wrestling event of all time." He'd go to gross levels to push his "character" telling kids they could touch his crotch for $10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:05 pm

No Broken Matt love from Moose Nugget? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:45 am

Orange Cassidy is my husband please apologize
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Batman wrote:
I'm sorry you married trash
Moose's least favorite wrestlers ML1F9b8
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:01 pm

He's not trash he's amazing Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:01 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Batman wrote:

Plus, I didn't marry Jim Cornette!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:08 pm

Batman wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Batman wrote:

Plus, I didn't marry Jim Cornette!
You didn't get invited into the hot tub? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Nah, I told him I wasnt a lesbian so I didn't wanna fuck his wife in front of him! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose's least favorite wrestlers   Moose's least favorite wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Moose's least favorite wrestlers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1