HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:23 pm

CTE
Clown Town Entertainment
Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Trish-stratus Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Adam-cole Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Edge Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Brock-lesnar Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Kurt-angle Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups The-miz Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Becky-lynch

Let's do it guys Baby The clowns have taken over the wrestling world and taken control of every wrestling company, narrowing it down to 5 that will be resumed as a joint company panic

Fictional world so it'll include wrestlers of past & present in their prime in 2019 (thinking about if wrestlers who have passed away should be included too, I'm thinking yes Hmmmmmmmmmmm --- would include Eddie Guerrero & Chyna; main ones maybe some others)

We'll be doing a draft to kick things off so that's always fun Baby

Available roster: ANYONE that's in WWE 2K20 all the way back to WWE 2K12 (reason they have to be in one of these games is for bio pics for each superstar as you see above. 2K19 bio pics will be the default as I think those images -above- are the cleanest but anyone not in that game but in another one of these wrestling games will have another year's bio pics which also look perfectly fine).

Because of how big the wrestler pool is going to be, I'm looking for at least 5 managers (4 more not including me) to run things on these brands: Raw, Smackdown, NXT (turned into main equal brand), AEW, TNA... EVERY superstar won't be drafted but we're looking at... I'm talking like 40 superstars per brand plus free agents. (plus divas, every brand must have them.. that'll be more like 8-10 each). In order to pick up a free agent, you'll have to release one from your roster.

Shows will include 6 matches & up to 2 promos. No match or promo writing necessary at all but if you want to you can do it. But it's discouraged even, if it's going to stall the process or cause you to get lazy with putting out show cards & keeping feuds and rivalries going. You can literally just put out a card & mention who is involved in your promos, like honestly minimal effort is required guys but it should be fun Thirsty Mofos I won't be simming on WWE 2K tho... I'll be simming on a random generator. A superstars' rating from 1-10 will determine how good of a chance they have to win each match. Total jobbers will have a 1 rating. Some of the worst WWE wrestlers will have a 2 rating, etc. Most will be at least in the 4-5 point range while studs will all have 9-10 point ratings. It'll be mostly in line with WWE 2K's ratings but on a 10 point scale.

People can create shows at their own pace until we get to a joint PPV (Summerslam, Survivor Series, MITB, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania), then we'll need people to catch up if they're behind. PPV's for each show will be about once every 2 months or less. And I think that's all the info needed for now... who's in?

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 1ba9e458ea197c195439a66c7c1a721e Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 6d4ee99c77dfd483c1fa824cc615ab62 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups E6e10bda5ffc1a3e0452c9e31c7c9d16 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Eaac97012bd5eb3c11828229e3f06740 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 4b08c6e7d13e9b38bc64c3926de42192 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 0e65145d96d325f92048f5eef068e2bd

1. Me - RAW
2. Moose - 205 Live
3. Snoopz - AEW
4. Caleb - Smackdown
5. CB - NXT
6. Ian - TNA

TNA

I actually want to make this last a while and I'll put solid effort into it. YO

OFFICIAL PPV SCHEDULE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Damn Sam on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:20 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Actually 2K20's bio pics look pretty CLEAN too, those might be the default:

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Alexa-bliss Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Adam-cole Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Edge Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups John-cena

Also, there's a LOT of superstar availability here as it is so nvm, wrestlers who have passed away will not be included I aint bothered

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 2:55 pm

#FeelTheBern

Here's who will be available to draft:

Spoiler:

30 superstar rosters x 5 brands -> 150 superstars ... there's about 180 there so 30 would be left as free agents.
10 diva rosters x 5 brands -> 50 divas ... there's I think 58 there so the rest would be free agents. A few may be managers which would just be a +1 autopick with that superstar.

Decent sized rosters IMO when you consider just 5 tag teams would take up 1/3 of that already. A solid 6-8 for main event and plenty midcard & extras.

Main event - midcard - tag team - womens championships for each brand & 24/7 multi-brand title.

Last edited by Damn Sam on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Can I get 205 Live? Oh the DRAMA

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 5:24 pm

I'll take AEW

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 5:57 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Can I get 205 Live? Oh the DRAMA
Daddy and GodKing Nugget clown

But as long as there's a World title (and midcard title would be Cruiserweight title) then that's fine Thirsty Mofos

2 more brands open nervous

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 1ba9e458ea197c195439a66c7c1a721e Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 6d4ee99c77dfd483c1fa824cc615ab62 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups E6e10bda5ffc1a3e0452c9e31c7c9d16 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Eaac97012bd5eb3c11828229e3f06740 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 4b08c6e7d13e9b38bc64c3926de42192 Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 0e65145d96d325f92048f5eef068e2bd

Oh the DRAMA

I'm sure we can get one more at least (if we got two more interested that would actually be fine too but looking for 5 or 6) so I'll start setting some things up for this.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Testing Draft Preview:

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Brock-lesnar Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 1ba9e458ea197c195439a66c7c1a721e

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups John-cena Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 0e65145d96d325f92048f5eef068e2bd

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Adam-cole Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Eaac97012bd5eb3c11828229e3f06740

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Aj-styles Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups E6e10bda5ffc1a3e0452c9e31c7c9d16

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Becky-lynch Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 6d4ee99c77dfd483c1fa824cc615ab62

---------------------------------------------------------

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Undertaker Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 6d4ee99c77dfd483c1fa824cc615ab62

And so on

Oh yeah, this draft is gonna look official, I'm excited for this Oh the DRAMA

(btw trying not to include championship belts in the pics either so Brock's bio pic will probably be from 2K19 then)

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:05 pm

CB's taking NXT Baby

Now we need to figure out a time we can all do this draft in the chatbox. And in the meantime, wait to see if anyone wants to take the 6th brand and be TNA nervous

I want to see TJ join and make TNA Great Again nervous

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 am

Alright guys, let me know what you think of these ratings. nervous Anyone that doesn't belong in their tier?

The ratings will come into play for simulations. Atm I'm thinking for example: a 10 OVR superstar vs. 7 OVR superstar will have 10 vs. 7 names to pick from with a random pick generator. Tag teams will be put in as a team with their overalls combined. An unofficial tag team (one just thrown together for a show) will get -1 point each or -2 overall if they're up against a legitimate tag team. That's like a chemistry deduction Thirsty Mofos

There may be the possibility of giving one superstar per show a "boost" (of like +2 points) to give them better odds to win... but that will be thought about and discussed first. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Regular Roster:
Spoiler:

Tag Team Eligible (in draft):
Spoiler:

You don't HAVE TO draft any of these as a team, they're just the ones that will be eligible for drafting as a team. You can create any other past team (or brand new team) with separate draft picks.

Divas/Women Roster:
Spoiler:

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:46 am

Something to note, for those who didn't see in the Yahoo chat, tag teams don't get drafted together with one pick. If you draft a team, it uses your following pick. It's just a way to ensure you can get a tag team without someone else drafting the partner after you draft the first wrestler. But you can only draft two members of a stable together.

As for the ratings, this is what I'd adjust them to. This is going off of a mixture of how hard to beat a wrestler should be and also their overall superstar quality, from in-ring to mic work and how over they are/star power, etc. It's also going based on the wrestlers in their prime, as this is meant to be, so not how they'd be rated in current day (unless current day is their prime, for people like Neville/Pac, etc.) I'm also considering their time spent in wrestling in general, not just in WWE. And it's also on a bit of a curve to ensure there are enough lower-rated wrestlers, so some may be a bit lower than it feels like they really deserve, to try to balance things out a bit.

Men & GMs:
Spoiler:

Tag Team Eligible:
Spoiler:

Women:
Spoiler:

One thing I'd like to suggest is that there are certain periods (a month, two months, PPV cycles, whatever you want it to be) where a wrestler's rating will go up or down based on how they did during that time period. So, like, a wrestler who won a lot or became a champion may go up a point while a wrestler who lost a title or lost a lot may go down a point. If they didn't have a particularly stand-out or bad time, their rating would remain the same. This would also be the period when a team's chemistry rating would go up or down, as I mentioned in the tag team eligible list.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:04 am

It's Ted DiBiase Jr. @ above... also by prime I meant within the 2000's though, like their prime within the past two decades, that's why I had Ric Flair as like a 7 or 8 rating. I should've mentioned that earlier Thirsty Mofos And Hulk Hogan lower as well. Also, time in WWE should be valued slightly higher IMO (at least that's how I was going by) as it's the biggest, most notable company but I did also consider their time away from the company - as far as I knew about them. So I think someone like Justin Gabriel for example should be lower.

Can you make the adjustments with those things in mind? nervous Overall I'm good with those ratings & we'll see what others think too clap

I like the chemistry ratings/bonus for tag teams (happy) If you re-create a past tag team, they'll start at +2 chemistry. If you create a new tag team they'll start at +1 chemistry. Every 2 months (first show of each 2 month period), the tag teams will get +1 chemistry (up to 5) if they're being used while they'll get -1 chemistry if they haven't been used at all? Hmmmmmmmmmmm Disbanded tag teams during these simulations would restart at +1 if they're ever paired back together again.

Btw I don't think I mentioned it in any of the posts, but I was thinking of giving champions a +1 bonus after winning the title and another +1 for every, either 3 or 5, title defenses (after losing the title they would go back to their original rating). I like the ratings going up/down after a certain period of time too but that might get complicated nervous We'll have to all think about that one

Also... who the hell is Keith Lee? panic

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:19 am

Maybe time outside of WWE and time with WWE should be viewed equally Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm fine with Neville/Pac either being an 8 or 9 rating.

Definitely want to keep the time period within like these past two decades though so Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair would be definite changes. Looking through, the rest seems accurate enough. Would you lower Kevin Nash & Scott Hall if you consider their prime to be early 2000's instead of before that?

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:10 am

This is a bit random but just kinda brainstorming / noting things here. I'll make a new thread (/threads) after this so it's not a clusterfuck to find all the rules/regulations/guidelines/extra stuff.

1) King of the Ring will be a 16 person tournament (all in one show dedicated to it) but before that there will be qualifiers for brands going into it. It'll randomly be determined how many superstars each brand will get for the tournament.

2) I think there should be Royal Rumble qualifying matches as well (you can only give each superstar one qualifying match opportunity). Now, how the actual Royal Rumble will work.

Each superstar starts the match with their overall rating number of "lives" in the match that will randomly be lost. First two entrances, I will remove 3 names right off the bat. After every upcoming entrance I will remove 5 names up until the 10th enters. For every entrance after that until the conclusion of the match I will remove 10 names. That may be confusing so here's an example:

Entries:
1. Shawn Michaels - 10
2. Roman Reigns - 10

Remove: Shawn Michaels (9 lives left)
Remove: Shawn Michaels (8 lives left)
Remove: Shawn Michaels (7 lives left)

3. Dean Ambrose - 9

Remove: Dean Ambrose (8 lives left)
Remove: Shawn Michaels (6 lives left)
Remove: Roman Reigns (9 lives left)
Remove: Shawn Michaels (5 lives left)
Remove: Roman Reigns (8 lives left)

4. EC3 - 6

[5 more eliminations until 10th person enters]

I'll do this like a live-action Royal Rumble (happy) I'd like to see how this goes so I hope we at LEAST get to the Royal Rumble with this YO (we'll be starting exactly where we are - in October)

I reeeally like the thought of this Oh the DRAMA Might need some tweaks tho nervous

Edit: That's also how Elimination Chambers can work. Not sure about battle royals Hmmmmmmmmmmm (I'm thinking no for battle royal though as those can just be used on regular shows and it's a bit much for simply a battle royal match)

Last edited by Damn Sam on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:12 am

Men & GMs:
Spoiler:

Tag Team Eligible:
Spoiler:

Women:
Spoiler:

I adjusted Hogan, Flair, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting and DDP since all of them had already fallen off a bit or were starting to fall off by the late 90s/early 2000s. Sting and DDP were just 1 point drops. I also took a point off Mark Henry since he was sorta pushed early on in his career but then fell down a bit when it got into the 2000s. And Scott Steiner dropped 2 points because he was pushed instantly when he came to the WWE but his talent was nowhere near as good as it was in the early 90s. And I brought Foley up to 7.

Also, Keith Lee is very good. Super athletic, but big and powerful. I've seen him live at a local DFW wrestling show a few times before he got signed to WWE. (happy)

And I really like that Rumble idea.

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:23 am

The only thing I'd really tweak, regarding the Rumble, is the frequency of removing names. I'd remove them a bit slower. Start off with 2 after the first two entrants come out. Then maybe 3 names at a time per entrant after that. Then up it to 5 after the tenth entrant comes out. Then finally go up to 10 starting after the 20th entrant comes out. Once everyone is out, just pull names until only one is left.

Let's say there's an average rating of 7 per Rumble entrant. I feel like that's a fair hypothetical place to start. That means there'd be roughly 210 names throughout the entire Rumble to be pulled.

So you'd pull 2 names to start. Then from 3 to 10, 3 names. That's 26 names pulled total. 5 names from 11 to 20. 126 names pulled total. 10 from 21 to 30. That'd be 220 names pulled total following the 30th entrant. Doing it with as many pulls as you said, you wouldn't have enough pulls to make it through the entire rumble. Even in this scenario, there's just barely not enough pulls to get through the entire thing. So maybe even make it a bit less than this.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:33 am

Giggity Gopher wrote:
The only thing I'd really tweak, regarding the Rumble, is the frequency of removing names. I'd remove them a bit slower. Start off with 2 after the first two entrants come out. Then maybe 3 names at a time per entrant after that. Then up it to 5 after the tenth entrant comes out. Then finally go up to 10 starting after the 20th entrant comes out. Once everyone is out, just pull names until only one is left.

Let's say there's an average rating of 7 per Rumble entrant. I feel like that's a fair hypothetical place to start. That means there'd be roughly 210 names throughout the entire Rumble to be pulled.

So you'd pull 2 names to start. Then from 3 to 10, 3 names. That's 26 names pulled total. 5 names from 11 to 20. 126 names pulled total. 10 from 21 to 30. That'd be 220 names pulled total following the 30th entrant. Doing it with as many pulls as you said, you wouldn't have enough pulls to make it through the entire rumble. Even in this scenario, there's just barely not enough pulls to get through the entire thing. So maybe even make it a bit less than this.
Oh shiiit I actually started it out that way (literally 2 to start, then 3, then 5) and then decided it might be better with more eliminations per entrant (because it'd take a while for the first elimination). But thinking about it now, yeah I think a slower pace is better and that faster pace I posted wouldn't even work out panic

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:40 am

Funny Yeah. Maybe you can base how many eliminations happen on how many names there'll be when the Rumble actually comes.

Like, once it's time for the Rumble, you add up every wrestlers' rating and get the total amount of names. And then you find a pace that works with that. Say the total number ends up being 220-250 or so. Then the pacing I suggested would work for that and, once it's down to the final two, you just take names out until there's a winner. If the total number is less than that, just make the pacing a little slower.

Other than that, I think the concept is perfect as is. Presumably the entry order would be randomized (except for maybe, like, a match with 1 wrestler from each brand and the winner gets #30 and possibly even have a stip that whoever takes the fall gets #1, stuff like that, etc.). If there's 5 brands, then each brand can get 6 wrestlers. If we get a 6th brand, they can each get 5 wrestlers. And whoever wins gets the Mania main event secured for their brand.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Funny Yeah. Maybe you can base how many eliminations happen on how many names there'll be when the Rumble actually comes.

Like, once it's time for the Rumble, you add up every wrestlers' rating and get the total amount of names. And then you find a pace that works with that. Say the total number ends up being 220-250 or so. Then the pacing I suggested would work for that and, once it's down to the final two, you just take names out until there's a winner. If the total number is less than that, just make the pacing a little slower.

Other than that, I think the concept is perfect as is. Presumably the entry order would be randomized (except for maybe, like, a match with 1 wrestler from each brand and the winner gets #30 and possibly even have a stip that whoever takes the fall gets #1, stuff like that, etc.). If there's 5 brands, then each brand can get 6 wrestlers. If we get a 6th brand, they can each get 5 wrestlers. And whoever wins gets the Mania main event secured for their brand.
Yup @ all of this good job Idk about the stip for the RR qualifiers though but we'll see what we all agree on with that when we get closer to it Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Draft at some point today/tonight but will Daddy and GodKing make it? #FeelTheBern

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:

Yup @ all of this good job Idk about the stip for the RR qualifiers though but we'll see what we all agree on with that when we get closer to it Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Draft at some point today/tonight but will Daddy and GodKing make it? #FeelTheBern edit: Mr. Nugget I mean clown

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Ian is in with TNA panic That gives us 6 (happy)

Apparently Moose is out though after not being able to make it to the draft CJ

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Moose's pre-draft ranking:

1. Roderick Strong 2. Adam Cole 3. Daniel Bryan 4. AJ Styles 5. Cedric Alexander 6. Chavo Guerrero 7. X-Pac 8. Tyson Kidd 9. Tony Nese 10. Tajiri 11. Spike Dudley 12. Sin Cara 13. Ricochet 14. Rey Mysterio 15. Oney Lorcan 16. TJP 17. Ariya Daivari 18. Buddy Murphy 19. Chad Gable 20. Xavier Woods 21. Neville 22. Lio Rush 23. Akira Tozawa 24. Brian Kendrick 25. Drew Gulak 26. R-Truth 27. Kofi Kingston 28. Fandango 29. No Way Jose 30. The Hurricane

He'll get as many of these guys as are available to him during his turns. Afterwards he'll have to fill out the rest with free agents.

DRAFT DETAILS:

27 males
10 females (Moose will not have a women's division)

6 brands. Snake draft. Trades are possible after draft and at any time. Free agents will be left over in the end. When you sign a free agent you have to release someone and it's just first come first serve with that.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:05 pm

AEW has traded Kairi Sane and Rhyno to TNA for Cody Rhodes and Rhea Ripley

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups FJBloTX
Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 pm

OFFICIAL PPV SCHEDULE (with exact dates)

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups 3937dcc086e5b4e547ba378f9c7bc33e

VERY well spaced out if I do say so myself (happy)

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:02 am

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Dd1105dd69a5275ac317f2fd27b73c1e

I'm going to attempt to make all roster pics with the 2K20 background if I can get to it. For now, everyone should make their own show thread with at least all the names on their roster and any other details they want (look at Ian's & Snoopz's for things you might want on your brand page (happy))

As for shows... would be good if people get their first show by the end of the week or sooner (at least the card - which would be the same thing as the show if you're not doing any writing for it). We'll try to keep maybe like a good weekly -or better- pace going for every brand. good job

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups   Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Clown Town Entertainment (Be the Booker Co-op Mode) Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1