HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 am

According to PWInsider.com, John Cena's announced return to WWE at Hell in a Cell took many by surprise. There is a general feeling backstage that Cena will be actually wrestle and that this is all part of an angle set up by Vickie Guerrero.

Sammartino Gets Last Minute Call
The script for WWE Raw last night did not include Bruno Sammartino, according to F4WOnline.com. Triple H made a last minute call to Bruno Sammartino when he arrived in Pittsburgh yesterday. The decision was made my him to come to Raw and have an exclusive "Happy Birthday" chant from his hometown crowd.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 am

I was wondering if Vickie only said that Cena was returning to get Del Rio to lose and not cause he was actually returning lol.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

Thought the same, until Cena tweeted that he's returning.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Cena must love them roids
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 pm

^ That's exactly what it is. Rolling Eyes 

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Yeah, because hes 100% 2 months after a surgery that normal people would be out 6 for. Yeah, his healing process is totally legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Or maybe Cena isn't like normal people and can recover so fast. People like to joke about him being superman, maybe Cena is really the closes thing to Superman.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Dude is definitely not  100% whatever the case maybe. Don't know why the WWE would rush to have him come back so quickly. They must not be satisfied w/ what the current talent has been drawing w/ the dip of viewership. Cena wants to be working & the WWE needs him working. If gets medical clearance, he's working

I'm just mad he's been de-pushed back down to the WHC level. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Probably he's not 100%.
And let's face it: They have different treatments that a "common" person can afford to.

Professional Footballers can recover from a broken leg in 2, 3 months, whislt my cousin needed 6 months to be fully recovered.
^example.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Zanon wrote:
Probably he's not 100%.
And let's face it: They have different treatments that a "common" person can afford to.

Professional Footballers can recover from a broken leg in 2, 3 months, whislt my cousin needed 6 months to be fully recovered.
^example.
It also depends on how bad the break is. If its a full break then you're out for a long period of time. If not, then your recovery time is obviously shorter.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah, maybe he's not 100%? Maybe his injury wasn't THAT bad? Seriously, get over yourself you smug faggot

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw   Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Reaction To John Cena'a Announced Return To WWE, Information On Bruno Sammartino At Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1