HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:24 pm

The worst kept secret this side of Maverick’s sexual preference looks to have been revealed and consequently solidified by official sources. It’s about time “Grease” star… oh wait? that’s not it?

Hang on..

Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are as good as ‘locked’ for “The Avengers” sequel, a couple of reputable sources report today.

Deadline says Olsen (“Red Lights”) is in final negotiations to play The Scarlet Witch in Joss Whedon’s splashy lyrca commercial, while Latino Review says “Kick-Ass” star Taylor-Johnson will definitely be playing Quicksilver. The duo are mutants, and in the comics, share DNA with “X-Men” villain Magneto.

No word yet on who is playing the ever-necessary ‘Marketeer’ in 2015′s “Avengers : Age of Ultron”.

Read more at http://moviehole.net/201368625elizabeth-olsen-and-aaron-taylor-johnson-essentially-confirmed-for-avengers-sequel#HZ5GSV2QeQpTIXsy.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Sounds cool, I guess.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 am

I like them both. So that should be good.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 am

I've never heard of either of them Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm

^ You never saw Kick Ass?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel   Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson essentially confirmed for Avengers sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1