HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs Empty
PostSubject: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 am

Pete Doherty would have to lose his sex drive before he gives up drugs.

The former Libertines frontman - who has had a well documented battle with substance abuse - admits he's struggling to give up his addiction to Class A drugs and claims he would have to go through a really bad physical change before he'd consider banishing his obsession.

Speaking to NME magazine, he said: ''To me, what would be keeping under control and looking after myself, really, isn't. It's still a f***ing ridiculous way to live and a ridiculous way to treat yourself. You know, what do you have to do to suffer for it to sink that you have to stop? Probably my sex drive will have to go. Or I'll lose a hand.''

The 34-year-old singer/songwriter - who dated supermodel Kate Moss from January 2005 to July 2007 - is determined to check himself into a clinic after Babyshambles finish their tour this month in order to get his health back on track.

He said: ''The next step is to take a proper run at it [in rehab] this time and do that. Just really f***ing look after myself. Get in a safe place and go for it. Just f***ing get clean.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 am

Stupid moron face palm 
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:23 am

realt wrote:
Stupid moron face palm 

Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Was this guy famous for something once? I've heard of him for years but have no clue why.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 am

^He was in a terrible band.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs   Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 am

He went out with Kate Moss- a supermodel and took drugs
Back to top Go down

Pete Doherty: I would risk losing my sex drive for drugs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1