HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster Empty
PostSubject: Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster   Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Gamefreak has recently announced another Mega Evolution for the beloved fire starter, Mega Charizard X. Similar to Mewtwo, Charizard will apparently have two different Mega Evolutions that will be exclusive to each game. In Pokemon Y, players will be able to get Charmander, with the mega stone that allows it to evolve into Mega Charizard Y (charizardite Y.) However, players who play Pokemon X are able to get Charmander with the stone that allows it to turn into the newly revealed evolution, Mega Charizard X (charizardite x.)

Mega Charizard X varies greatly from it’s other Mega Evolution. While Mega Charizard Y gets a boost in special attack and carries the ability drought, Charizard X get’s a boost in physical attack and gains the new ability tough claws. Tough claws strengthen all moves that do physical combat damage to a Pokemon. In addition, Charizard X will also be a Fire/Dragon type instead of Fire/flying. With moves like Belly Drum already being available to Charizard, we can expect this Pokemon to be a big threat in competitive gameplay along with Charizard Y.

Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster D063d2b775dee12a8cc73f05d7b9b589
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster   Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Still getting Y I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster   Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am

I love it. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster   Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 am

I'd rather get Charizard X, I just might pick this up. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Ruby, I did play Colosseum but that's it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster   Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Charizard X Joins The Mega Evolution Roster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1