HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 pm

https://411mania.com/games/nintendo-reveals-mario-no-longer-plumber/

Mario’s had a lot of jobs over the years. He’s been a doctor, played golf and participated in kart races. One thing that’s always been known about everyone’s favorite Nintendo mascot is that he was a plumber…until now. Kotaku reports that Nintendo updated their Japanese-language profile for the mustachioed hero, revealing that he’s no longer involved in the plumbing business.

It reads: “All around sporty, whether it’s tennis or baseball, soccer or car racing, he [Mario] does everything cool. As a matter of fact, he also seems to have worked as a plumber a long time ago…”

Of course, Mario didn’t start out as a plumber. creator Shigeru Miyamoto told USA Today in 2010 that Mario, then known as Jumpman, was “basically a carpenter” in the 1981 game Donkey Kong, as that game happens at a construction site.

Miyamoto said: “With (1983’s) Mario Bros., we brought in Luigi and a lot of the game was played underground so we made him to fit that setting and, we decided he could be a plumber. The scenario dictates his role.“
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:19 pm

I figured that was obvious Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:59 pm

I wonder we hat his job is in Odessey? Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 pm

He doesn't need a job, he has a magical hat now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 am

I mean, nowadays he's probably employed by the mushroom kingdom government as a bodyguard of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber   Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Reveals That Mario Is No Longer A Plumber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1