HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has the Bullet Club ran its course?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Has the Bullet Club ran its course? Empty
PostSubject: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:05 am

Been hearing fans it has, some fans say it still on fire. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

I think it's like the other stables in New Japan and could stick around forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 am

what I think they need is a refocus and redesign. They guys who can be long term NJPW guys, cause apart from Kenny Omega a lot of the bigger names in Bullet Club are part timers. Maybe with the rumor of Cody making NJPW his home company that could be what Bullet club needs. He does already have heat with most NJPW fans as being WWE guy who just got place in a big role because he was a WWE guy, they could use that for Cody. Also if he does say in NJPW, maybe he'll actually fucking Knowledge he is in the club more often then he does.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:01 am

Well, the Bullet Club is really just all about The Elite (Omega and The Young Bucks) anyways. Everyone else seems to be doing their own thing
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 pm

No, fans are just stupid. Bullet Club is in an incredibly strong position.

It's sort of like on this site how marks got upset about people being admins when they "didn't deserve it" even though it literally didn't matter. Marks are upset because there are Bullet Club members who aren't great.

It's not enough that Bullet Club legitimately has 8 strong members. Nope. They have a few that aren't great. BURN IT DOWN!!!

Fucking marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm

I think they just need to refocus. Even the leader said he see the elite as more important than the BC itself. The only reason he cares of BC is because of it is the money is still brings in. BC can still have a lot of years behind it, but at its current state it is slowly turning to the NWO when it started to run its course. They need bigger name full time NJPW guys in there when The Elite aren't around. G.O.D. have a good thing going, but they still need to do more. Build Fale back up, make something out of the Tokyo Pimp a former Number 1 con. for the IWGP Championship. Cody has said he will be making NJPW his home company soon like I said before, so have him actually interact with BC and not just be in the club for name sake.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 am

Well Cody was just in the main event eight-man with Kenny and The Bucks and he took part in the Bullet Club Q&A on Being The Elite on Youtube. I think Cody is getting on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:56 am

and that is a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 am

Could someone give me a quick rundown of wtf the Bullet Club actually even is? It's basically like a never-ending stable that keeps getting a new leader & new members in it? I'm picturing something like the nWo but it sounds like there's tons of people in it at any given time though which I don't know what to think of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:53 am

It would be hard to explain to you the differences between NJPW stables and american stables without you understanding the nature of NJPW booking. NJPW stables are more like a fight team in the UFC than the kinds of stables you're used to.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Basically everyone's in a stable in Japan. Even people that aren't are just kinda loosely affiliated with Sekigun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bullet Club ran its course?   Has the Bullet Club ran its course? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the Bullet Club ran its course?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1