Survivor Series 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2016   Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:44 pm

The male Survivor Series matches were excellent.

Final Battle will be way better than this though. And a lot cheaper #FeelTheBern

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2016   Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:15 am

$9.99 is pretty cheap already, tbh.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2016   Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 am

clown

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2016   Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:02 am

Here's the review I wrote on Cage Match:

Quote :
This was a fun show to watch. The third Survivor Series match was the match of the night. I don't ever want to see Shane McMahon wrestle ever again. It pisses me off when he's presented to be able to go toe to toe with the top wrestlers in WWE. The opener was alright. It was fun several points. I liked The Intercontinental Title Match. The second Survivor Series match was very fun to watch. The ending to The Cruiserweight Title Match was stupid. And the main event was a fun surprise. I'm really looking forward to what WWE does with Goldberg from here.
I rated the show a 7/10. Which is just a point higher than I rated last week's Ring of Honor Wrestling episode. This was not a spectacular pay per view by any means.

I know some people are pissed about the main event but some times you gotta do something different and I thought this was a good different.

It sucks that a younger guy couldn't get the rub from being the one to beat Brock. And if you ask me it should have been Dean Amborse. Brock beat Dean at WrestleMania. Ambose become WWE Champion. Perfect story. If WWE was a real sport that's what would have happened. And the fact that WWE for whatever reason doesn't want to do that is going to become a problem.

I don't feel like I wasted the $45 I dropped on this show. I had fun watching this with Dick and Kitty. We got a fun almost hour long Survivor Series match. It wasn't a classic match and there's some fucked up things that happened but I felt there was more good than bad. Also it helps that I heard on Observer Radio that Shane is okay.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2016   Survivor Series 2016 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series 2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3