HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE No Mercy Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE No Mercy Results Empty
PostSubject: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

American Alpha & The Hype Bros def The Ascension & The VaudeVillains

AJ Styles def John Cena and Dean Ambrose to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Nikki Bella def Carmella

Heath Slater & Rhyno def The Usos to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Baron Corbin def Jack Swagger

Dolph Ziggler def The Miz to win the Intercontinental Championship

Naomi def Alexa Bliss

Bray Wyatt def Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:59 pm

AJ Styles def John Cena and Dean Ambrose to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship ***1/2

Nikki Bella def Carmella **1/2

Heath Slater & Rhyno def The Usos to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship ***

Baron Corbin def Jack Swagger **1/2

Dolph Ziggler def The Miz to win the Intercontinental Championship ****1/2

Naomi def Alexa Bliss *

Bray Wyatt def Randy Orton ***1/2

Total Show Rating: ***
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:41 pm

I'm reading that it was a good show, but I just can't believe the world title was the second match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 pm

It actually opened the show, the first was on the kickoff.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:52 pm

That's terrible.

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 am

I assumed it was because they were gonna do Miz/Ziggler last and have an emotional finish with Ziggler losing, but given that they didn't do that, the other thing I heard was that they did it because of the debate being on tonight.

I thought it was a good show, though. The World Title match was great, although I didn't like the finish. Cena losing to a chair shot to the back, even after taking damage throughout the match, seemed weird, given it's Cena. Miz/Ziggler stole the show for me. Those two have been amazing together recently. Orton/Bray was pretty good (AND LUKE HARPER IS BACK, UHHHHHNNNNNNN). The rest of the show was, at the least, decent to me. Usos are great as heels, the two women's matches were alright, nothing bad but not amazing, and Baron/Swagger was alright. Aside from the weird match placements, which, again, I assume are attributed to the debate, it was a solid show.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE No Mercy Results   WWE No Mercy Results Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE No Mercy Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1