HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since Punk got his ass beat...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Since Punk got his ass beat... Empty
PostSubject: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:38 pm

where does he go from here? Does he give it one more shot to prove he's worthy of being in the cage? Or does he suffer the same result and eventually makes the return back to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Punk: "I will be back. This is the second most fun I have ever had in my entire life besides marrying my wife."

Indifferent

If getting his ass beat like THAT was fun, then the most fun time of his life must be his wife biting his dick off on his marriage night.

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:44 pm

I see him actually fighting two more times. Losing both times.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:46 pm

He'll probably stick it out for a bit. I doubt he's gonna go in and let one loss (even one as horrible as that) take him out of UFC already. I'm pretty sure he's never going back to WWE, though I did hear a rumor that he said, once he's finished with UFC, he'd consider going to New Japan.

I don't think he's leaving yet, though. I saw some guy on Twitter saying it was obviously just an attempt to get some more money and try to keep himself relevant and anyone who doesn't believe that is stupid. People like that are why I don't like people. >_> Punk is financially set and he doesn't seem like the type of person who would care about keeping himself "relevant" after leaving wrestling. This was something he wanted to do and he did it. I think he'll keep at it. Hopefully he learns not to try to rush his opponent immediately going forward, though.

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't like Punk like at all, find it funny as fuck he got his ass beat. However I will say I give the man respect for going through with this. Like i said I see him doing this two more times because how stubborn he is.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 am

They'll let him fight as long as he sells tickets.

But w/ that being said, Punk should have never been allowed to compete in the UFC. This is almost as bad as the Mets allowing Tebow to be a baseball player.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 8:54 am

I think he goes home.

Since Punk got his ass beat... FJBloTX
Since Punk got his ass beat... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Dana White Says CM Punk’s Next Fight Probably Shouldn’t Be In The UFC
http://411mania.com/mma/dana-white-says-cm-punks-next-fight-shouldnt-be-in-the-ufc/

OUCH
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 am

He shouldn't have been. But he would have lost a lot of value in people wanting to see his first fight if he got his ass kicked by amateur MMA fighters.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am

Could someone send me a link to his fight if it's online, already had a feeling he'd get whooped but I wanna watch it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Punk got his ass beat...   Since Punk got his ass beat... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since Punk got his ass beat...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1