HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals Empty
PostSubject: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 pm

– Gran Metalik has signed a WWE deal and will be relocating his family to the US. He’s been working in Mexico as Mascara Dorada to finish up dates prior to the move.

– Gran Metalik, Akira Tozawa, Jack Gallagher, Cedric Alexander, Brian Kendrick, Tommaso Ciampa, TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Noam Dar and Johnny Gargano are the names set to launch the division on Raw.

– The tournament is said to be Kota Ibushi’s if he signs a deal with the company. Ibushi had previously said he would be interested in a part time deal, but WWE wants the cruiserweights to be full time. If Zack Sabre Jr. signs he is also another choice to win. He hasn’t signed and at this time, and it doesn’t look like he will.

– TJ Perkins and Gran Metalik are the others in the final four, and they are signed with WWE.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

I actually just started watching some of these matches. They've been killing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:38 pm

i bet the Cruiserweight title is going to look like the WWE title but with a purple strap
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:14 am

Are they even bringing in a title for this?

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 pm

what would be the point if they didn't?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm not saying it makes sense, but I think I've heard that there were no plans for an actual championship. I hope the competitors have something they can go for, though, because I feel like they're not gonna be allowed to go for other titles.

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm sure they will get their own championship, they have been hyping the division up and it would be stupid not to have a belt for them. It will probably be introduced at Clash of Champions or the ppv after
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:05 pm

won't surprise me if the belt looks like this

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals Cq9-kPlXYAACiwt
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:03 pm

The guy that makes the WWE belts made the Cruiser belt already but didn't release specifics. What he said was purple strap but different faceplate. Completely new design.

And fuck what Razor says, I want TJ Perkins to win the whole thing and then dab on the haters. I aint bothered

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals FJBloTX
Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 am

Man Razor hating on TJP? clown

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:24 am

Idk who I want to win. After witnessing a Zack Sabre Jr. match for the first time tonight (both live and in general), I know how ridiculously good that guy is, but TJ Perkins is also amazing. And then there's Kota.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 8:21 am

Why should Zack win if he's not signing with WWE?

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 am

Pretty sure they said the winner was getting a trophy
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:57 am

Do I see THE Brian Kendrick on that list?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:54 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Why should Zack win if he's not signing with WWE?
I said who I want to win, not who I think will win, though there's a lot of eFedders on Twitter who think Zack will win and are pissed because he's apparently the new IWC darling to hate on there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals   Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates on Who WWE Has Signed For The Cruiserweight Division & Next Week’s Cruiserweight Classic Finals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1