HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:42 pm

– With Alberto Del Rio having an out in his contract next month, there has been a lot of speculation on Paige possibly leaving the company if he chooses to. Paige is under a WWE contract until April of 2019. She could choose to leave WWE, but like others in the past, she wouldn’t be able to work anywhere until the contract ended as she would have a non-compete clause.

It is noted that most do not expect Del Rio back with the company. Meltzer also said that he would not be surprised if TNA tried to spend big and bring Del Rio in if and when he leaves. They did make a play for him prior to his WWE return.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Del Rio is probably too big a star to go to TNA #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Illegal Mexicans
Back to top Go down
Phelan
Jobber
Phelan

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 6:37 pm

What was the point of him coming back besides the one clean win and beating up John Cena, I think everyone has forgotten about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 am

THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS!!!! Duck

No seriously, he was really naive to think they've changed lol
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:23 pm

Good riddance. He is so boring.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Zanon wrote:
I think he would have stayed in Mexico if AAA could have gave him the same money WWE was offering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:07 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Zanon wrote:
I think he would have stayed in Mexico if AAA could have gave him the same money WWE was offering.
He was still, in my opinion, stupid. No matter how much money one is offered, I myself would never go to the WWE a second time after what happened the first time they "fired me" if I was him. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:09 pm

The same goes for me but obviously he has different motivations than you and me. Maybe he felt vindicated too that WWE wanted him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:33 pm

when he came back was it true that he didn't tell AAA that he was doing so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am

As if Paige would quit her job and not be able to work for another company for 3 years. That's pure stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Zanon wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Zanon wrote:
He was still, in my opinion, stupid. No matter how much money one is offered, I myself would never go to the WWE a second time after what happened the first time they "fired me" if I was him. Fuck that.

I think he only went back because he realized he was wrong in slapping the social media guy, even if that dude was a fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:54 pm

I don't think he gives a fuck about that guy clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Alberto Del Rio is finished with WWE. According to sources close to the situation, Del Rio informed WWE through his lawyer that he was opting out 60 days ago.

Del Rio was apparently frustrated with the empty promises he was given after being recruited to the company last summer. Del Rio had been promised a main event push, but instead was quickly put into a Mex-America angle that went nowhere, followed by being bundled as part of the mid card heel faction, the League of Nations.

As noted, WWE announced on August 17th that Del Rio and his real-life girlfriend, Saraya-Jade Bevis, a.k.a. Paige, were both suspended for 30 days for their first violations of the company's Wellness Policy. The timing is interesting given that Del Rio had given his notice several weeks earlier, in late June.

Del Rio last wrestled for the company on the August 19th episode of SmackDown, where he faced John Cena. He is not expected to return to the company at all, and is free at the end of September to work anywhere in the United States. He will be able to work in Mexico and abroad imminently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?   Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio Not Expected to Stay With WWE — Will Paige Also Leave?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1