HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New WWE Developmental Signing Bin Wang To Make Official In-Ring Debut Next Month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New WWE Developmental Signing Bin Wang To Make Official In-Ring Debut Next Month  Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Developmental Signing Bin Wang To Make Official In-Ring Debut Next Month    New WWE Developmental Signing Bin Wang To Make Official In-Ring Debut Next Month  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:49 am

WWE announced Bin Wang will make his WWE in-ring debut at the upcoming WWE live event in Shanghai on September 10th.

Bin Wang will debut in front of his home nation as he faces Bo Dallas. WWE issued a release to announce the occasion, and Triple H is also featured in the video below making the announcement:

SHANGHAI, China and STAMFORD, Conn. — Spectators at WWE Live China in Shanghai on Saturday, Sept. 10, will witness history as Bin Wang, from Anhui, makes his WWE in-ring debut against Superstar Bo Dallas.

The 22-year-old’s first appearance for WWE will be in front of his home nation at the Mercedes-Benz Arena. Wang, 6-foot-3, 220 pounds, signed a WWE developmental contract in June, giving him the opportunity to train at WWE’s Performance Center in Orlando, Fla. He will now be part of a Live Event featuring John Cena, Roman Reigns, Big Show, Sasha Banks and more*.

“It will be a great honor to make my WWE debut in my home nation,” said Wang. “I recognize I am not only representing myself, but everyone in China, and I am committed to making them proud as I continue on the journey to become the first-ever Chinese WWE Superstar.”

In a video posted on Twitter, Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events & Creative, said Wang will display the tremendous progress he has made in the ring since joining the Performance Center two months ago.

Back to top Go down

New WWE Developmental Signing Bin Wang To Make Official In-Ring Debut Next Month

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1