HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually Empty
PostSubject: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:00 pm

In an interview with The Steve Austin Show, Ricochet said that he eventually wants to join WWE, but not quite yet. Here are highlights:

On living with Apollo Crews in Florida: “I lived in Paducah, Kentucky my whole life, well, since I was three [years old]. And I just lived there my whole life and I really just wanted a change of scenery a little bit, like something new. And I was going to move to the Tampa [or] Clearwater [Florida] area, but then, my buddy, Apollo Crews [or] Uhaa Nation, he got signed at the time [by WWE], and so he had to move down there. He’s from Atlanta [Georgia] and so we were like, ‘lets just get a place together’. And so, it led to that and then, we’ve just been there a little over a year. April was a year.”

On what match made him want to wrestle: “The match that made me want to be a professional wrestler was WrestleMania 15, [Austin] and The Rock. I remember going to my parents’ house. My parents’ friends’ house, I’m sorry. And all the kids were down in the basement watching the show while all the parents were up top watching the show. And I remember that match going and all the kids were in the back wrestling and I was glued to this match. It was so good and I was like, ‘oh my God!’ And that’s when it was it. Then, later, I got into wrestling. Although that’s not even my style, but that match was the match where I was like, ‘that’s what I want to do – this is it’.”

On why it took so long for Finn Balor to get called to main roster: “My only thing would be, I guess, Triple H just really wants him. He knows that guy’s a star. He knows that guy is the man. He knows that he’s the guy, so he’s like, ‘I’m going to keep him as long as possible until Vince [McMahon] makes me give him’ because he is the man. He is the guy. He’ll be the guy in any company he goes to, so I think Triple H knows that, so he’s like, ‘I’m going to try to keep him as long as possible’.”

On joining the WWE: “I really want to be IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion, which is now Kushida. I’ve challenged for it twice and I’ve yet to win, but I want to do that. There [are] a couple of things I want to do. Now my goal, I would like to be in the WWE one day. NXT, wherever, but there [are] still a couple of things I want to do. Like, Lucha [Underground]’s still going really well. It’s still going really great. So there’s really not a goal. Just, I guess, have fun, be safe, save as much money as I can. That’s because I’ve got a seven-year-old son right now, so I’m trying to save up for his future. So, I think that’s mostly the goal right now.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:59 pm

I don't see why anyone wouldn't. It's the biggest promotion in North America. It's the biggest goal. Whether anyone likes that or not.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 pm

LU Spoilers :
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Batman wrote:
I don't see why anyone wouldn't. It's the biggest promotion in North America. It's the biggest goal. Whether anyone likes that or not.
I'm sure there are a lot of people who wouldn't wanna go to WWE because they know they wouldn't be more than mid-carders or even jobbers. They'd probably make better money than they make elsewhere, but it's about more than money or even getting that much exposure for some. There's also likely a lot who wouldn't go to WWE because they think it wouldn't be as fun or the travel schedule.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 7:52 pm

What I meant was that it must be everyone's goal to MAKE IT in WWE. Not specifically just go there cause you're right, their talent may end up being wasted. But I'm sure if you asked any wrestler if they'd rather 'make it' in WWE or RoH they would choose WWE.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Well, for the most part, yeah. I do think the traveling may keep some from wanting to go there, even if they knew they'd be successful. Other than that, though, you're right.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Spoiler:

Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually FJBloTX
Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually Rmt9lhM

Last edited by Eeyen on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Brother Nero wrote:
LU Spoilers :

More LU Spoilers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Brother Nero wrote:
LU Spoilers :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Dead wrote:
Brother Nero wrote:
LU Spoilers :

Spoiler:

Partly LU Spoilers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Nate wrote:
Dead wrote:
Brother Nero wrote:
LU Spoilers :

Spoiler:

Partly LU Spoilers:

Correct, it's why they fired Hernandez when he showed up on TNA programming while still being on LU programming.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen him anywhere since. I haven't even seen MVP. At least we know what the rest of the Beat Down Clan is up to. Samoa Joe is NXT Champion, Kenny King's back to teaming with Rhett Titus in ROH, and last I heard Low Ki fought Rey Mysterio. I wouldn't be surprised if Low Ki showed up in Lucha Underground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:10 pm

MVP was a producer/wrestler in LU for a cup of coffee. He fucked that up before his debut due to having LU wrestlers on his podcast who I think spoiled some episodes or broke kayfabe or whatever it was
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Damn. Seems that MVP can't seem to catch a break. Guess it's back to New Japan. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually   Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricochet Wants To Join WWE Eventually

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1