HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who won the draft?
Raw
Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks I_vote_lcap50%Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Smackdown
Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks I_vote_lcap50%Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:05 pm

RAW DRAFT PICKS
* Seth Rollins
* Women’s Champion Charlotte
* Finn Balor
* Roman Reigns
* Brock Lesnar
* The New Day
* Sami Zayn
* Sasha Banks
* Chris Jericho
* US Champion Rusev w/Lana
* Kevin Owens
* Enzo and Cass
* The Club (Anderson and Gallows)
* The Big Show
* Nia Jax
* Neville
* Cesaro
* Sheamus
* Golden Truth
* Titus O'Neil
* Paige
* Darren Young
* Sin Cara
* Jack Swagger
* The Dudley Boyz
* Summer Rae
* Mark Henry
* Braun Strowman
* Bo Dallas
* The Shining Stars
* Alicia Fox
* Dana Brooke
* Curtis Axel

SMACKDOWN DRAFT PICKS
* WWE Champion Dean Ambrose
* AJ Styles
* John Cena
* Randy Orton
* Bray Wyatt
* Becky Lynch
* IC Champion Miz w/Maryse
* Baron Corbin
* American Alpha (Chad Gable and Jason Jordan)
* Dolph Ziggler
* Natalya
* Alberto Del Rio
* The Usos
* Kane
* Kalisto
* Naomi
* The Ascension
* Zack Ryder
* Apollo Crews
* Alexa Bliss
* Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango)
* Eva Marie
* The Vaudevillains
* Erick Rowan
* Mojo Rawley
* Carmella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 pm

Who won the draft?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Both rosters suck and are diluted.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Well I'm glad Raw destroyed in this draft so I can still continue not watching SD (not that I've even watched Raw in a while now Thirsty Mofos). But I surely don't want to watch 15 minutes of YES! chants every episode.

Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, New Day, Enzo & Cass, Brock Lesnar (whenever he comes), Sasha Banks... that's more than enough for me.

Also I watched the draft at a friend's house and we both thought the show absolutely sucked. Fail! Worst draft ever. Not a single surprise pick? Plus it didn't feel special at all and was filled with lackluster matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:24 pm

I'll miss seeing Ambrose, Styles, Wyatt, The Miz & Ziggler but that's about it. Although I was interested in seeing American Alpha but oh well. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:16 am

I feel like the CW division should be on smackdown
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:39 am

The rosters aren't remotely set. There will be free agents coming in to help fill out the rosters.

That said, Smackdown won by a big margin. Raw has one main eventer and is going to be the Roman Reigns over all show.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:48 am

Smackdown won? clown

Raw got all the actual entertaining characters and just about ALL of the best rising stars. They killed SD in the women's and tag team divisions. They then have legit main eventers in Rollins, Reigns, Lesnar when he's around, and Jericho isn't that far off from other veterans like Orton.

SD has Ambrose, Styles, Cena & Orton for an excellent main event but they get destroyed everywhere else. They have no chance of creating much of anything besides Wyatt for the main event.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:08 am

My main takeaway is that SD is extremely top heavy while RAW has a deeper roster. However, RAW has a severe lack of top-tier talent and the handling of the midcard scene in WWE has been a joke for a while. AT LEAST Smackdown is only 2 hours and have some established veterans on it. The product is so bad rn that I think ppl truly believe a brand split will make it better with the roster being as thin as it is. Fail!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:11 am

Shit and I just noticed AJ and Cena are 39 years old clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:15 am

Oh, & I don't see Slater's name. Maybe he got drafted to TNA clown
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:24 am

If Roman doesn't destroy everyone and they actually try to make new top stars on RAW, there's a lot of potential there for people to be main eventers. Owens, Sami, Rusev, maybe a New Day member (or all three) once they finally split, etc. The only person I really think should be molded into a main eventer on SD is Bray. I'd say Ziggler, too, but they've already pretty much confirmed that shit's never happening. Dean and AJ are two full time main eventers, with Cena and Orton there to help the scene as well, but there's not much there in terms of future main eventers. Maybe Crews, if he can actually get a personality.

Although, I'd definitely not say RAW killed SD in the Women's Division. I don't think either show did particularly well there, because there's not enough women for two separate shows. RAW's only real talented diva is Sasha. Charlotte and Paige are good, but not on that level. Nia has potential, though. SmackDown got Alexa, Becky and Nattie, three of the best female wrestlers in WWE, from an in-ring perspective.

RAW got the better overall tag situation, though my point on the women also stands for that, but SmackDown did get, imo, the best team in WWE right now in American Alpha. I'm hoping Ian's right and there are gonna be free agents coming in to fill the rosters more.

@ Drachen, I'm not sure what's going on with Slater, but there was a gif of him sitting, alone, in the room where all of the wrestlers were waiting to get drafted and the lights just turning off. It was humorous, tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 am

Snoopz Machka wrote:
@ Drachen, I'm not sure what's going on with Slater, but there was a gif of him sitting, alone, in the room where all of the wrestlers were waiting to get drafted and the lights just turning off. It was humorous, tbh.
ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:28 am

I also read that Gotch and Sin Cara got into a real fight backstage Box in the jaw
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 am

https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/755598786567606272
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:31 am

ROFL!

Slater #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:32 am

I want more info on how "free agency" works... unless they're just allowed to add anybody whenever.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 am

Smackdown will have the better women's division unless you really want to see Dana Brooke be built up to turn on Charlotte. SD likely getting Brie and Nikki on top of actually promoting their top talent as the top star of the brand. The mid-card title will likely be presented in a meaningful way because they don't have any bottom-of-the-barrel talents... and they have a main event scene where it's not just gonna be "HOW DO WE GET ROMAN OVER"

Enzo and Cass and New Day will be fun but they already killed off Karl Anderson, and the rest of the teams are terrible... and honestly Enzo and Cass aren't exactly great wrestlers. I think American Alpha, The Usos, Breezango, and the Vaudevillains will be better over the long run.

Out of context I can see why people might be excited about Raw but Charlotte and Roman are cancer and the cruiserweight title is only going to muddy the mid-card waters. I hope you like US Champion Braun Strowman.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:40 am

Eh I might actually give SD the edge for the Women's division but it's at least very close. Sasha to me is way better than any Diva SD has. Becky Lynch bores me on the mic and kinda in the ring even... I almost like Charlotte more than her at this point and I don't like Charlotte. Idk what Alexa Bliss & Carmella are like so if they're any good I guess SD's division could be better. It depends on who gets Nikki & Bayley as well.

It might be closer as a whole than I was originally thinking but Raw still gets the edge even just for that midcard/potential main event talent.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:41 am

Man, I was hoping they'd split up the Dudley's so Bubba could get get a singles run. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:44 am

He still could tbh if they want. They could start it with a Bubba heel turn on D-Von (and they never even did that the last time they split them up so it wouldn't be repetitive either).
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 am

No one wants to see that NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 am

I do clown

It could be a short feud.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 am

Becky Lynch is the best female promo in the whole company since AJ Lee. She's the only female promo that doesn't sound like she's acting. Raw is going to be terrible. You'll see. You'll see. (Adam from What Culture voice)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:48 am

They should also hold a combine an add a war room next year, too, with Chris Berman, Jon Gruden, & Adam Schefter breaking everything down Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks   Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete List of Raw & Smackdown draft picks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next