HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:12 pm

He

has

money.

He

doesn't

need

WWE

for

that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:17 pm

honestly I don't care if he comes back or not cause I don't like the fucker...But he will be back. He will get that itch to wrestle. Yeah he probably doesn't need the money...but I am sure it would be sweet to him to make Vinny Mac Pay him a lot of money to have him appear.

HE

WILL

BE

BACK
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Like I said if he wants to wrestle he could go to New Japan who'd probably more than happy to have him. Especially if they're interested in doing pay per view in The United States again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Nah it will be WWE walk
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:27 pm

If Punk wants to wrestle again after his time in UFC (especially if he doesn't end up doing well there), I'd honestly expect him back in WWE, under a part-time deal. Not because of the money, but simply because it's the most well known professional wrestling company. New Japan is huge in Japan, but it might as well be another indy company to many American fans, especially casuals. There's also the big load of indy talent WWE has signed since Punk left, as was mentioned before. The main reason I think he'd go back to WWE, should he want to wrestle again, is the size, though. I don't think Punk's ego would allow him to wrestle any place that doesn't give him the most exposure. There's also the possibility that he'll never want to wrestle again, though. For a lot of wrestlers, it's hard to walk away from the business, but there are also those who walk away easily and never look back. Also:

Separate

Lines

For

EMPHASIS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:32 pm

i'll sue
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Um you guys talk about his ego making him want to wrestle in WWE. But what about Vince and Triple H. It's not like they're going to be gone from WWE.

They won't even employ his best friend Colt Cabana. I don't see the attraction for him to go back.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

At his age, I doubt Punk's body could handle too many more matches if he's as hurt as he said he was/is. Daniel Bryan was forced into retirement after experiencing some of the same injuries Punk is. Besides that, I don't believe Punk views the WWE as the end-all be-all like some of those other guys mentioned, so I bet he'd be happy to go back to ROH. Finally, given the fact that he left on a bad note and has been criticized for being notoriously hard to work with, it may not be worth it at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:45 pm

I personally would love for him to go back to WWE, however I don't mind where he goes as long as he's healthy and its what he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Punk could come back and be a mega-star in WWE. That has to play a role in his decision. He wouldn't be a hypocrite for doing it, especially if he got what he wanted out of it,
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:28 pm

What Punk is going to do instead is buy TNA BRO!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:36 pm

He probably could Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Batman wrote:
Punk could come back and be a mega-star in WWE. That has to play a role in his decision. He wouldn't be a hypocrite for doing it, especially if he got what he wanted out of it,

So bashing all the part timers before he quit and then coming back for the same reason wouldn't make him a hypocrite? How does that work.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Who's to say he would be a part timer? And his biggest problem was that they didn't put him in the position he felt he deserved (mega-star, WM main eventer). If they offered him that now, he'd be totally right to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:42 pm

He probably want to be a part timer by the time he comes back. He's not a spring chicken. It be better for his health to just do the Jericho RVD road instead of what Brock, Rock, and Taker do.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:04 am

You really think that if Punk were to return, to an insane pop, and get cheered wildly every week, they wouldn't do more with him than have him there for a few months and then take him off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:52 pm

If he gets that big of a pop I want to protect him. Punk has a lot of injuries and is much older now. One mistake and a lot of the money I would put into him would be for nothing. It's like Undertaker. He's a fucking huge star and a draw, but it would foolish to have him as a full time wrestler especially with all his injuries over the year. Plus it keeps Punk fresh and doesn't over expose him. If Punk was a lot younger and healthier I would make him full time. But he isn't either of those now. I would want to protect him as much as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:58 pm

by the time Punk does come back he will probably be in his 40's. CM Punk being the top guy ship has long since sailed. 2011 was the time to do it and they fucked that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

I think you guys forget that Punk didn't love being famous I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

like I said he'll wanna be back because he will get that itch again to wanna wrestle and if he is gonna wrestle he will do it on the bigger stage. He probably will have a lot of demands from WWE to get him back. A bigger check pay. And before you start about his money It's not about the money but it's about getting to Vince McMahon and Triple H. If they want him that badly he won't make it cheap for them out of Spite...not because he needs it but just to spite them. By the time he returns who knows who WWE will have signed. Adam Cole, Jay Lethal, Prince Puma ect. A lot current guys WWE has signed, he knows he can have magic with them. But by the time he comes back he'll probably be in his mid 40's so his body will probably be easier to injury so he's appearance will be limited. He'll get a Hall of Fame spot and probably only agree to it if Triple H is the one to induct him and force him to say nice things and praise punk. He'll be back but he will be back with demands just to spite Vince and Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?   CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Not Progressing Well As UFC Fighter?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2