And the Spring Cleaning Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:08 pm

I don't think Sandow was world champ material. He was over, sure, but so was Scotty 2 Hotty. He was most over when he was pretending to be other people, which doesn't say too much great about him. IC title was his limit, probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I don't think Sandow was world champ material. He was over, sure, but so was Scotty 2 Hotty. He was most over when he was pretending to be other people, which doesn't say too much great about him. IC title was his limit, probably.

He was stuck with the stigma of being a comedy act, which he was really good at. I'm sure he wouldn't mind continue playing that as long as he was on TV getting to entertain people. The guy just wanted to entertain.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Matanza wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
He was stuck with the stigma of being a comedy act, which he was really good at. I'm sure he wouldn't mind continue playing that as long as he was on TV getting to entertain people. The guy just wanted to entertain.
This is the dude who marked when Eric Young became TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Matanza wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
This is the dude who marked when Eric Young became TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

I am not against the idea of Sandow being World champion. When the fuck did I say he should never be world champion? I even said It would have been great if he did. But I said you have to think realistically when it comes to this shit with the WWE. He had the Comedy Character stigma, meaning that is all WWE saw him as. He was really great as a Comedy character too and I am sure he wouldn't mind staying a comedy character as long as he got to do what he loved to do. You could tell in his twitter post that is all he wanted to do.

making this bold so you understand. I am not against the idea of Sandow being world champion, but WWE only saw him as a comedy character and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:08 pm

If Roman can be champ, someone more talented in every aspect can be too. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:15 pm

not doubting his talent. But if WWE doesn't want him to be world champion or hell even be seen on TV, they won't be. It's not a debate of rather he talented or not, it's what WWE thinks about the guy. Vince picks who he wants to be his stars and he sticks to it. Rather the fans like it or not. Most likely not, but WWE is still making a lot of money.

For Sandow now he got a few possibilities now. He could go to ROH, Japan. I think he will be able to find work. But Sandow is just going to be added to the long list of guys who WWE could have done a lot more with. Sandow isn't the first, and sadly he won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Matanza wrote:
I am not against the idea of Sandow being World champion. When the fuck did I say he should never be world champion? I even said It would have been great if he did. But I said you have to think realistically when it comes to this shit with the WWE. He had the Comedy Character stigma, meaning that is all WWE saw him as. He was really great as a Comedy character too and I am sure he wouldn't mind staying a comedy character as long as he got to do what he loved to do. You could tell in his twitter post that is all he wanted to do.

making this bold so you understand. I am not against the idea of Sandow being world champion, but WWE only saw him as a comedy character and nothing else.
I thought you were saying he shouldn't be World Champion because he was a comedy guy I aint bothered

And he wasn't a comedy guy when he had the Money In The Bank briefcase Bruh......

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Yeah, exactly. Sandow wasn't over because of his gimmick, it's stupid to say so. Even Miz said so, he wasn't supposed to be over with it. But he was because people loved him. He's always been over, with any gimmick he's had. He took it, ran with it, and made it work. He should have beaten Cena when he cashed in MITB and maybe taken a little more serious role. The dude is talented. He can go in the ring fairly well, he is great on the mic, and he spills charisma. He's better at everything than Roman Reigns and yet he's not world champ material?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Well his gimmick where he was copying Miz was stupid. If it was someone who wasn't as skilled as him doing it wouldn't have worked.

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Like i said. If WWE doesn't want him to be...he won't be. Sad fact but it's the reality with the WWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Spring Cleaning Begins   And the Spring Cleaning Begins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Spring Cleaning Begins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2