HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:57 am

According to The New York Post, after being awarded $140 million this year, Hulk Hogan is suing Gawker for ending his career in WWE due to the leak of his sex tape.

The report notes Hogan has filed a lawsuit in Florida which argues that Gawker releasing his sex tape with Heather Clem meant his “legacy in entertainment was severely damaged (if not completely destroyed), and his global brand was forever tarnished.”

Hogan also names several Florida residents in the suit, including DJ Mike “Cowhead” Calta, for sending at least one of the secretly recorded tapes to Gawker. Police previously declined to pursue charges against Calta and others involved in the leak.

Hogan is seeking an unspecified amount of money in damages in the new lawsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:45 am

Suing Gawker? He should be thanking them. His career was over anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:57 am

Geez anyone else would be happy getting 140 mil now he wants even more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Gawker deserves to die and all there other clickbait sites. Especially Kotaku and Jeezbel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Hogan ended his own career for being a racist. He shouldnt be blaming Gawker for outing him as a massive piece of shit, that's HIS fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Gawker is just like TMZ but worse. They have blackmailed people, they have ruined peoples lives and so much other. Not to mention all the other illegal shit all their sites have done. What Hogan said was awful and disgraceful. But everything he said was meant to be private. violation of privacy, which is against the law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:39 pm

The reality is the real reality is that I am not just because I am a hogan fan why I am shitting on Gawker. You guys are acting like Gawker is this poor little website who getting picked on by the big bad Hulk Hogan. If you take your time and look up the awful shit Gawker has done you understand who the lesser of two evils are. I've always hated Gawker just like I hated TMZ all of those other trash sites. They have harassed, bullied, blackmailed so many people. They have some many click bait articles. If you understood what Gawker is, you would see why they deserve to die as a company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

They're only click bait if you click them.

I don't like or dislike Gawker; I honestly don't care about them at all. 100% indifferent.

Now, if you don't like a site because X, Y or Z, then why would you keep on talking about it, saying "they post clickbait stuff" etc? Ignore it, don't complain. ._.

Just like Hogan. He's won a fucking multimillion-deal with his latest lawsuit, what's his next move? He's got more money than that he'll be able to spend in what remains of his life. Gawker hasn't "fucked" anyone's career and, as far as I know, no one's lives. Hogan on the other hand, you can't tally how many people's career's he's messed with and potentially screwed over the years he's been active.

I'm not saying Gawker did something right; they didn't. But Hogan got it coming. His racist remarks are what destroyed his career, not the sex activity shown. And it wasn't the first time he's been a racist dick, and I'm sure you can find a huge amount of articles about that Wink wink!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:44 pm

and they harass, bully, blackmail people. But yeah Ignore assholes who do that shit and let them continue making other peoples lives hell? I'm sure Jimmy Kimmel, Timothy Geithner’s brother would agree with you

Going through peoples' amazon orders
https://archive.is/PP4Dl

Outing people
https://archive.is/xftqS

James Franco
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles...

David Geithner Scandal
https://web.archive.org/web/201507170...

Everyone hates Gawker
http://www.salon.com/2015/07/22/i_was...
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_...
http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/gawker-the...
http://www.vice.com/pages/response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:23 pm

But we are clearly at an impasse here. I don't think I will convince you that Hogan is the lesser of two Evil and there is no way in hell I will feel sorry for Gawker and not believe that company should be burned to the ground. We are both talking to brick walls and won't accomplish anything.

So with that

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Hogan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gawker
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:05 pm

^someone gets it
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Yeah seriously fuck Gawker. I'm not shedding a tear for Gawker if Hogan kills that company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  Tumblr_o49ik2Eqb51sg99p0o1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Matanza wrote:
But we are clearly at an impasse here. I don't think I will convince you that Hogan is the lesser of two Evil and there is no way in hell I will feel sorry for Gawker and not believe that company should be burned to the ground. We are both talking to brick walls and won't accomplish anything.

So with that

>Hogan is the lesser of two evils
>Hogan said "nigger" in a hateful way and yet somehow Gawker is bad for exposing his racism

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:54 pm

again you don't pay attention to everything I have said and showed you. Even Moose who I know is no fan of hogan, who I have had arguments with is even on my side. He knows Gawker is scum. But if you are going to continue to ignore everything because of your hatred for hogan then I have nothing else to say to you.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:51 am

Lets be real. Hogan was talking one black dude who Broke was dating.

It's not he was talking about all black people. I'd be lying if I told you I never said the n world before. I'm just glad it's not filmed without my knowledge and posted all over the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Doesn't matter who he said it about or why he said it, fact remains...he still said it. Gawker may be the scum of the earth but it's not like they held a gun to his head and said "DROP THE HARD 'ER, DROP THE HARD 'ER HULK"

Him being a racist isnt the only reason why hes a piece of shit, he also blamed that one kid that was in a vegetative state from a car accident where his piece of shit son Nick thought he was a NASCAR driver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career    Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Suing Gawker For Ending His WWE Career

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1