HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? Empty
PostSubject: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 3:36 pm

It's Nice that they are bringing in these big names from the indys, not against them doing that or anything. If they wanna come in let them come in. But at the same time, WWE put some much money on this performance center and stuff, yet there isn't that many top home grown wwe guys. What does that say for the WWE performance Center if a lot of their homegrown talent really aren't going anywhere in the company?

At least on the male side of things

Yeah Roman Reigns is the top dog, you got Bray Wyatt, Corbin, Enzo and Cass on the main Roster. But then you got AJ, Sami, Owens, Cesaro, Luke Harper, Seth, Dean, Crews, Anderson and I guess Doc as well. A lot of the guys being focused on aren't WWE homemade talents. In NXT, which is meant to be the development brand which by this point it is no longer that. Only American Alpha I can say are top Homegrown male talents in NXT right now.

Like I said I have nothing against these indy guys coming in, but it doesn't paint the performance center well if very little of their own homemade talents are getting bigger spots.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:03 pm

I don't think it should matter. They should focus on getting the best talent, wherever it comes from.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Batman wrote:
I don't think it should matter. They should focus on getting the best talent, wherever it comes from.
Yep. The best talent is the best talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:09 pm

imo should being signing talented indy guys but at the same time pumping out their own home brew wrestlers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm

They are putting their "home-brewed" talent in the main roster; I think they're just being too careful now. I mean, look at Roman Reigns: Overpushed, people "hate" his character (imo WWE should do a "Rocky Maivia" on him, turn him heel and that'd be better for everyone).

Plus they didn't create the "Performance Center" purely for the sakes of "creating" new talent. They use it to train everyone that they hire to adapt to WWE's product. After all, there are habits that Indy wrestlers have that the WWE doesn't want to see them using on WWE TV shows.

Putting too much focus on Indy talent? No. They're putting focus on the best wrestlers they have. Of course, a few do deserve more, but can't really complain I guess, other than honestly thinking Bray Wyatt is more than good enough to be a contender for the WWE Title for quite some time now.)

EDIT: Also, Luke Gallows is a "WWE Guy".
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:06 am

I think they should bring in more outside talent to have a better verity of guys on the roster.

Not even guys who they should push. Like instead of using NXT people as jobbbers on the main roster they should get some young people and nobodies to job.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?   Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is WWE putting too much focus on Indy talent instead of their homemade talent?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1