HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  Empty
PostSubject: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:36 am

WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results
3/22/16
From the TD Garden in Boston

– Sasha Banks def. Charlotte: Sasha countered the Figure Eight with a roll up for the win in a non-title match. Becky came out and beat them both down after the match.

– Sheamus def. Kofi Kingston: The New Day and The League of Nations cut promos on each other before the match. Back and forth action until Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick after an assist from King Barrett and Rusev.

– The Usos def. The Ascension: The Usos won in a quick match with a double superkick to Viktor. After the match, The Usos hit a top rope splash through the tables on Konnor and Viktor

– Renee Young interviews The Dudleys backstage. They trash The Usos, Rikishi and The Wild Samoans. Roman Reigns interrupts and tells Bubba Ray Dudley he wants a fight tonight.

– Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens: Owens tried leaving the ringside area but Stardust, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder stopped him. Miz brings Owens back in the ring then hits the Skull Crushing Finale, but Zayn came out of nowhere and hit Miz with a Helluva Kick for the win. After the match, they all brawl and hit their finishers until Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens.

– Roman Reigns vs. Bubba Ray Dudley – Double count out: The match went to the outside in the opening moments and quickly turned into a ringside brawl for the double count out. D-Von ran in for the save but Reigns laid him out. Bubba came back in the ring and Reigns laid him out with a spear before heading to the back.

– Sin Cara and Kalisto are cutting a promo in the back when Ryback interrupts. They talk trash to each other about their upcoming WrestleMania 32 match.

– AJ Styles def. Tyler Breeze: AJ got the pinfall victory after hitting the Phenomenal Forearm in what was described as a quick match.

– Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come to the ring for a promo on Dean Ambrose to end the show. The Wyatt Family interrupts first and surround the ring, then Ambrose’s music hits and he hits the ring. Lesnar and Ambrose work together to beat down The Wyatts. Ambrose then attacks Lesnar with a kendo stick. Lesnar lays out Ambrose with a clothesline then hits the F5 to end SmackDown.

Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 am

I still have no fucking clue why Zack Ryder is in the WM IC title match, but why in the holy fuck was HE the one to stand tall after the big brawl involving all of them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:12 pm

realt wrote:
After the match, they all brawl and hit their finishers until Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens.
Woo woo woo you know it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Snoopz Machka wrote:
I still have no fucking clue why Zack Ryder is in the WM IC title match, but why in the holy fuck was HE the one to stand tall after the big brawl involving all of them?

"Shit, Bryan's gone. FETCH THE OTHER INTERNET DARLING."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

when you are lacking people you need those who you do have look at least decent. I'm happy Ryder is in it, i kinda hope he wins and maybe get a zero to hero story from it...but I think it really should go to Sami.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:47 pm

I really hope Zack's not winning. Coming from someone who enjoyed Zack during his brief push in the midst of the Z! fame, he's not good. Z! was good, but Zack is not. If you enjoy his gimmick and don't find it annoying, he's entertaining enough on the mic but he's just boring in the ring. Even his U.S. title challenge against Cena wasn't that good, despite almost all of those being amazing. He did a decent, but not great, 450 Splash that was dodged and that was about the best thing he's ever done in a wrestling ring.

Of course, they paired him with someone even worse than him in NXT so that doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:50 pm

The Gimmick is old, but I love Ryder. You know getting over on your own without the WWE wanting you to is something I will always respect about Ryder. I like the Hype Bros tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:03 pm

And Yeah Ryder may not be the best in-ring worker, but the man knows how to get the crowd into his matches. If you only know 10 moves but can at least get the crowd into the match and behind you, I think that is worth something.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 pm

RYDER ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*    Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*  Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete WWE Smackdown TV Taping Results for 3/24 *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1