HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can one match ruin a ppv for you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can one match ruin a ppv for you? Empty
PostSubject: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Has there ever been a ppv that was really good, but there was one match that just pissed you off so much you can stand ever watching that PPV again?

For me there are two that come to mind. WM 17 and WM 30

WM 17- Rock vs Austin- Austin's Heel turn

WM 30- Taker vs Brock- Taker's streak ends

I can never really watch either of those two WM's even tho a lot of awesome shit happen at both of them, those two matches ruin the PPVs for me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Nah. If a match is that annoying I just skip it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 pm

No. Now if the majority of the PPV is a stinker, then yeah, i wont revisit that particular show.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:48 pm

The only thing that sucks is when I watch it live and can't skip it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:39 am

If one match is going to ruin a card it's going to the main event.

I remember being underwhelmed by Final Battle 2011's main event Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards. That match just went way too long and Eddie didn't even use a Dragon Sleeper which was part of the build up of the match.

But it's not like the under card was great either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 am

No. Not even if it's a main event. If a card is amazing, one bad match, even if it's horrible, will not ruin an otherwise amazing show for me.

Last edited by Snoopz Machka on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:46 am

I think a match like Jeff Hardy and Sting had when Jeff was high a'f would have ruined an amazing show.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:17 am

Snoopz Machka wrote:
No. Not even if it's a main event. If a card is amazing, one bad match, even if it's horrible, will not ruin an otherwise amazing show for me.

Agreed. I think if it's the last match, then I might go away from the show straight after watching all "well that sucked," as a kneejerk reaction, but then after time to reflect I think the one bad match wouldn't take away too much from the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 am

Well the main event is the most heavily push match of a show. What are you supposed to feel if you spend sometimes up to $40 for a pay per view and it sucks?

Do you "Well the main event was no good. It's a good thing though we had an okay under card!"

No.

Especially if all you watch is WWE when there's not that many stars to care about to begin with.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Well AEW is proving me wrong #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:27 am

In what way :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can one match ruin a ppv for you?   Can one match ruin a ppv for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can one match ruin a ppv for you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1