HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Says He Never Technically Retired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Christian Says He Never Technically Retired Empty
PostSubject: Christian Says He Never Technically Retired   Christian Says He Never Technically Retired EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 pm

– Christian and Edge were the guest on Wednesday’s episode of Talk is Jericho and talekd about a variety of topics. Of note, Christian said that he is technically not retired, nor did he ever have an official conversation about his future in the ring with WWE. That said, he said he’s accepted the fact that he probably won’t wrestle again for the rest of his life.

The duo also talked with Jericho about Edge and Christian’s Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness. They said that Kevin Dunn approached them about doing the show after their appearance on the Stone Cold Podcast; they were interested in doing so but didn’t want to have another “talking head magazine show.” They said they wanted the show to be “part Key & Peele, part Tosh.0 and part Saturday Night Live.”

Edge said that Vince McMahon showed up on the first day of filming for the first episode at 11 AM, ready and willing to do whatever they asked him to do. He said, “Vince told us it was our show, and everything was up to us.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Christian Says He Never Technically Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Says He Never Technically Retired   Christian Says He Never Technically Retired EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:02 pm

I never cared TOO MUCH for Christian honestly. But he should've gone a little further.
Back to top Go down

Christian Says He Never Technically Retired

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1