HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year Empty
PostSubject: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

– According to Wrestling Inc, TNA has told their potential investors that they’re planning to run fifty shows this year. The site reports that these shows won’t just be at Universal Studios, though that will be the promotion’s main venue again. The company hasn’t been there since July 30th, having taped in We’ve been told that the tapings are set for Universal Studios in Orlando. TNA hasn’t been there since July 30, 2015, as they’ve instead taped in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and in the IK.

The company has tapings set to begin on March 15th with an episode of Impact to air that night, and a full set of tapings to follows. Those tapings will be at Universal Studios.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:48 pm

Funny

TNA clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Yeah right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Well that's nearly one show a week for the entire year. I doubt it'd happen though
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 pm

The 50 shows may or not include Specials (PPVs) so, 50 seems decent. Imagine it's 1 show per week + 8 PPV. That would make sense but idk how TNA works anymore.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:00 pm

I don't count it as two shows if they're taping in front of the same crowd on the same night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year   TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Told Investers They’re Looking to Run 50 Shows This Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1