HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Jason Brown wrote:
remember when Brock beating the streak was so Brock could put over the next Generation...how many people has he put over since?

Seth Rollins
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Wait, Vince booked Shane vs. Taker, right? Shane's a face, Taker's a face, so Taker probably doesn't like Vince, and likes Shane (or at least tolerates him).

What's to stop Taker just going "yeah, fuck you" and walking out at Wrestlemania and just Tombstoning Vince, and letting Shane get control?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Taker was a tweener towards heel last he was seen.

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Dead wrote:
Jason Brown wrote:
remember when Brock beating the streak was so Brock could put over the next Generation...how many people has he put over since?

Seth Rollins

if I remember right Taker attack Lesnar when Lesnar had the match won...

When i mean put someone over I mean cleanly...no bullshit. legit putting someone over. So far Lesnar since ending the streak has put no one over. At WM it was Reigns who ate the pin not Lesnar. At Fastlane it was Ambrose who ate the pin not Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Yeah I thought the same thing Mink lol. Taker might be a 'tweener' in the sense that he did shady stuff to beat Lesnar, but he is not a full blown heel. This makes no sense.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Jason Brown wrote:
Dead wrote:
Jason Brown wrote:

Seth Rollins

if I remember right Taker attack Lesnar when Lesnar had the match won...

When i mean put someone over I mean cleanly...no bullshit. legit putting someone over. So far Lesnar since ending the streak has put no one over. At WM it was Reigns who ate the pin not Lesnar. At Fastlane it was Ambrose who ate the pin not Lesnar.

He put over Seth Rollins in the pre-match stuff. All the beatdowns etc. Lesnar looks vulnerable. He hasn't since then.

Also the last time we saw Taker he was a face feuding with the Wyatt's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Brock also put over the Wyatts at the royal rumble and those times where the Wyatts destroyed Reigns and Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Brock has done an ok job so far. I think if Dean beats him, it'll be great for everyone.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 am

– According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are the latest plans for WrestleMania 32…

* WWE Title Match: Champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
* Hell in a Cell Match: Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker
* Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
* Divas Title Match: Champion Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
* New Day vs. League of Nations
* The Andre the Giant Battle Royal

– A segment with Austin has been apparently been decided on.

– The Rock’s role has not been decided on yet. It was thought he would be in the corner of Roman Reigns opposite of Triple H with Vince McMahon on his corner. That seems to be up in the air because the feeling is that if Vince McMahon has an involvement on the show that it will be with Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon.

– There were plans for a special referee for the title match, with Dave Batista being courted for the position. With Batista being so critical of the company over the Titus O’Neil suspension, that likely will not happen.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:40 am

No matter what they book, Roman is gonna get booed. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm

This is, honestly, what I'd like to see happen at the end of WM32.

During Trips vs. Romie the Homie, they do a ref bump. Perhaps Roman goes for a Spear, Trips moves, ref gets murderalized. Roman turns around, walks right into the Pedigree. With no ref to count the pin, Vince comes running down the ramp, alongside a new ref. The ref slides in the ring, as Vince waits on the outside and counts the pin, but Romie the Homie kicks out. Angered, Triple H takes his frustrations out on the new ref with a Pedigree.

With both refs now down and Vince out there, Triple H tells Vinnie Mac to get his bestest friend, ol' sledgey. Vince gets the sledge hammer and enters the ring with it, handing it to HHH. HHH gets ready to smash it over Roman's head and then, boom, kick to the dick from behind by Vinnie Mac. Triple H drops, as Vince takes the sledge hammer. He looks over at Roman, whom by now is starting to get up and staring at Vince on confusion. They have a stare down once Reigns is standing, until Vince smiles. He sticks his hand out, Roman stares at it for a bit, then Roman smiles and shakes it.

Vinnie hands Romie the hammer. He murderalizes Trips with it, big yell, Spear, win. The show ends with Vince raising Romie's hand in victory.

Next night on RAW, Vinnie comes out and explains. You take the real life situation of Roman being Vince's hand picked project, the guy Vince always wanted to be on top, and turn it into a storyline. He says that was the plan all along. He wanted his guy to be the top guy, but he knew the fans wouldn't be for it if they knew Vince was supporting him. But, despite putting Roman against the authority, the fans still booed him, so fuck it. Romie's the top dog now and he's gonna give the fans a reason to boo him. Romie comes out with the title, shakes Vinnie's hand again. No talking from him, or at the most, just a sentence or two of him basically being like "Yeah, I heard your boos. Too bad, cunts."

Then HHH comes out and he's all "IZ THAT HOW U WANT IT, M8? AV AT IT, DEN". Triple H, now face obviously, says that he loved being at the top again as the champ, but he realizes its his time to pass the torch and he's not passing it to Roman. Instead, there's somebody else who deserves that torch. Suddenly, loud ass garbage can drum banging noise shit and out comes Seth, now as a face, to officially begin the heel Romie the Homie vs. face Sethy the ... Sethy feud, with Trips by Seth's side as he was when they were heels and Vinnie by Romie's side.

If I were to keep this going, they'd probably feud until SummerSlam, Reigns retaining through all of it, and then Reigns finally moves on to feud with Dean for a while, eventually leading to the ever-so-wanted Shield triple threat to main event WM 33, where Romie loses the title after a year as the top heel, probably to Dean to finally give him his run.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:29 pm

^ I liked all of that up until Seth losing to Roman. I would rather it be what you said, but for the next few months Roman the top heel feuds with Triple H's picks and HHH himself and continues to win, and then Seth Rollins returns and beats him. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 pm

The reason I wanted Seth to lose is because I want Roman to go the entire year as the heel Champion. Really get people hating it, so that when he finally loses the title, in the Shield triple threat at Mania 33, the crowd just blows the fuck up with cheers.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Zack Ryder getting a match at WrestleMania clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Woo woo woo clown

I like it though... the 7-man ladder match people were hoping for, including myself. YO

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 pm

B FOR BROSKI wrote:
Brock also put over the Wyatts at the royal rumble and those times where the Wyatts destroyed Reigns and Lesnar

the same rumble where Lesnar tossed the wyatts around like rag dolls? Even Braun needed up getting tossed around and it took all the Wyatts to get him out. Lesnar hasn't put no one over since ending the streak, he is more protected then Cena ever was or Reigns will ever be. If He puts Dean over (which I fucking doubt he will, but I am hoping they do) then I will give Lesnar some slack, but until then Fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 pm

I believe Dean will go over Brock...only because the Wyatts will most likely interfere...
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:13 am

I love when people bash wrestlers for the way they're booked, instead of the bookers who book them that way, tbh.

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:06 pm

I don't like Brock or his booking. I roll my eyes everytime I see a Brock Lesnar match because its all the fucking same. You seen one Brock match these days you have seen them all. Yes back in the day he use to do more but he doesn't do shit now. Three fucking moves is all he does. Suplex, Kimura lock, F-5 repeat. Count the growling that makes 4 moves. People want to talk shit about Cena for years or Ryback or Reigns. Those guys do a hell of a lot more in their matches then fucking Brock does now. And all three of those guys are much better talkers. The suplex city stuff may have been fun at first but now it just boring to watch. I fucking felt sorry for Luke for having to be put up against Brock at Roadblock, Luke is far better then him. And Heyman has been cutting the same promo for a year and half now, he just phoning it in now. The only thing making Dean vs Brock exciting is Dean Ambrose and I pray to whatever the fuck is up there that they let him go over. And What is shocking to me is that some people are against the idea of Dean winning at WM. They fucking Dog Cena for years for always winning but now they hate the idea of Brock losing. I just can't wait to see that jackass finally leave WWE again so I don't have to hear this fucking Suplex city, Beast in Incarnate, The one in 22-1 bulshit anymore. Fuck Lesnar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:39 pm

if you are a fan of Brock then more power to you, like who you want. But understand I can't stand the motherfucker. He is talented when he wants to fucking show it, he is a badass but I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion   Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 32 Official Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2