HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:13 pm

UFC middleweight fighter Michael Bisping went on a Sirius XM Radio show and said that Punk brought in 16 ‘smokers’ to the gym (smokers are essentially test fighters. You bring them in, go through a real fight situation in the gym, a gym fight if you will). The bad news, allegedly he lost to 15 of them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 pm

God dammit Punk.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Honestly I started to expect he wouldn't do well in UFC. He's like 38 years old and he keeps getting injured before he could have his first fight.

And now we have this bit of news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:42 pm

don't you mean 58 since ryback took 20 years off his life? I aint bothered

but in all seriousness this just feels like Punk is having a mid life crisis. He is doing UFC because it is on his bucket list. He will probably try movies next and after that he probably will return to wrestling. I only see punk having 2 to 3 fights before he retires from the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:33 pm

I like how everyone's taking this as actual fact because some guy said it. It's not possible, in any way, that he's just making shit up.

Idk if it's true or not. Hopefully, for Punk's sake, it's not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm

I heard about stuff like this from a friend who did amateur MMA.

Maybe he's lying. Maybe he's not. I don't know. But I had my doubts before this came out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:48 am

I don't know if it's true either. I feel like it might be, or maybe the guy is just exaggerating a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights   Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Bisping- Punk has lost 15 of his 16 test fights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1