HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? Empty
PostSubject: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:18 pm

– PWInsider reports that Brock Lesnar may end up facing Braun Strowman in a singles match at WrestleMania 32. The site reports that there has been a strong push within the company for that match, with the ending to Raw this week suggesting that creative may be moving that way for Lesnar’s WrestleMania opponent.

Lesnar’s opponent has yet to be made obvious, and the Wyatts beating down Lesnar on Raw does certainly suggest a potential feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:28 pm

I've been waiting for Wyatts vs Lesnar for years. The promos between Bray & Paul Heyman are gonna be amazing
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:33 pm

#Slater16JustSlatedYou wrote:
The promos between Bray & Paul Heyman are gonna be amazing
What are you really looking forward to Hayman schooling Wyatt? Bruh......

And Braun Strowman is horrible. Dude probably only had like 40 matches ever. At this point I don't want to see him wrestle anyone in a singles match on a pay per view.

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Wyatt would easily be able to hold his own with Heyman in promos. They're both amazing on the mic.

But Braun Strowman? I was hype for the idea of Bray vs. Brock at WM. This Braun/Lesnar match is a match that should happen on the PPV between the Rumble and WM, to set up the Bray vs. Brock match at WM. There's no reason Lesnar should be wasted on fucking Braun Strowman at WrestleMania. I have a very hard time believing there's a "strong push" within the company for that match at WM, unless it's counting Vince alone as a strong push.

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Strowman at fast lane and Bray at mania I reckon should happen. If Lesnar's contract allows that.

Moose, I ain't gonna start an argument on Bray Wyatt with you, I know how much you dislike him and his mic skills and shit. But I like Bray, and I am really excited to see him and Heyman in the ring sharing words.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 pm

I doubt Vince even wants that. :vince:

Although facing Strowman before Wyatt doesn't make too much sense to me. Strowman is advertised as the bigger force. Lesnar vs. Strowman is like a Raw match leading up to WrestleMania. Only a WM match if they're REALLY into pushing Strowman until then but regardless I wouldn't like that... not sure who would. I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:13 pm

i rather it be braun so bray isn't fed to Lesnar
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 pm

I think Bray Wyatt is a good wrestler and he was cool when he debuted as Bray Wyatt. But if you listen to this dude he's just rambling about something goofy.

I love characters like Bray Wyatt but when he overstays his welcome it exposes him. And they do goofy Undertaker shit. Dude's not The Undertaker.

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:00 pm

He rambles because he's supposed to be *out there*, he's a cult leader and they talk about shit that doesnt make sense all the time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Oh yeah. That makes for great promos I aint bothered

A character like that is not going to make it for the long haul.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:22 pm

So I guess this is indeed going to happen. #FeelTheBern

I hope they just make this happen at Fastlane & then have Brock face someone entirely different at WrestleMania.

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:14 pm

I can see Vince pulling a fanboy on everyone and putting Lesnar vs HHH vs Reigns for the WWE WHC.
Possibly adding Cena to the thing if he's recovered by then.
Back to top Go down
Paige is hot
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:16 am

The definition of a house show match Ha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Zanon wrote:
I can see Vince pulling a fanboy on everyone and putting Lesnar vs HHH vs Reigns for the WWE WHC.
Possibly adding Cena to the thing if he's recovered by then.

Cena's got a torn rotator cuff. You dont heal in a month from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?   Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesnar to Face Wyatt Family Member at WrestleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1