WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:54 pm

WWE made a offer to The Broscoe Brothers and ROH was able to match it. That tells me you don't make the money of someone on the main roster.

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

well maybe they didn't see them as big names. Guys like Sami, Finn, and Joe are there to draw attention to NXT...not because they need to be in the farm area. they are drawers, so they make the most money. AJ probably be paid even more then most main roster guys, no matter if he was the main or NXT roster. Only thing with the main roster would be merch money.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:02 pm

They are big names. And if WWE would have put them on the main roster instead of offering them a spot in NXT they'd be gone from ROH.

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Well they didn't see how big NXT was going to become and still growing. Plus if WWE probably doesn't see them as big names in their eyes.

I still believe no matter what roster AJ ends up on he is getting paid good.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Pro Wrestling isn't the main source of income for Jay & Mark. It's their chicken farm in Sandy Fork, Delaware. Why should they risk that to take a chance in NXT? Especially since ROH was was able to match WWE's money offer?

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Well if WWE saw them as bigger names they would have been offer more, rather they are or not is not the debate... it is what WWE thinks. They see people like Finn, Kenta, AJ as the big names because they made fucking big deals about their signings. they sent hogan over to japan when they signed Kenta and made a huge deal over it. No matter how you feel about Hogan, that is still fucking Hogan...and plus he was also a big name in Japan as well. All of those big deal names are Triple H's boys, and he is going to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Well WWE wanted to keep AJ's signing secret but it leaked out.

Probably because they wanted to debut him in The Royal Rumble Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 pm

yeah i'm sure it was "leaked" on accident...or WWE is trying to create some actual hype for their product that is doing very bad business.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:29 pm

You know Court Bauer, Ian on Skype and Wrestling Observer talked about this before WWE did Bruh......

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 pm

No because I don't talk to ian on skype, don't care about Wrestling Observer at all, or know who Court is. So you are giving me info I have no idea about...and like I said...I'm sure they didn't want to keep it secret at all or that long because they need all the hype they can get.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Jason Brown wrote:
So you are giving me info I have no idea about...
And you're just going to ignore it Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm

pretty much because I believe WWE was going to let it leak out anyways to create hype.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 pm

I don't know why you think that. They like surprises. Especially at The Royal Rumble.

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 pm

the ratings for, the ppv buyrates. Yeah WWE will let this cat out of the bag just to make sure the Rumble has people watching it because I believe they are getting that desperate.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Umm why would it help pay per view buy rates when people could get The Royal Rumble for free if they sign up for The WWE Network, as it was advertised on SmackDown?

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

but some people might not be that interested at all even tho the PPV is free because that is how bad things are right now. so letting it out that they are getting some of the bullet club and japans biggest name will surely get at least get the hardcore fans to tune in.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:23 pm

I think they think these guys can sell people on The Network. But obviously WWE wanted to control the story of these guys coming in and that's why they talked about it on their website.

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:46 pm

WWE has a habit of leaking out returns on their own website and Twitter, so i wouldnt be surprised if they gave subtle hints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling   WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE raiding New Japan Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2