HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career Empty
PostSubject: Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career   Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Current NXT Champion Finn Bálor recently appeared on Sam Roberts’ Wrestling Podcast and during that interview, he was asked if he wants to be called up to the main roster. Here is what he had to say:

“I really believe that what we’re doing here in the [WWE] Performance Center [and] what we’re doing with NXT is something that’s going to be remembered for years. I feel like to get quote, unquote called up to the main roster would be, maybe, like a step back for my career right [now]. Obviously, instant gratification, you get called up to the main roster, that’s great, but I think what we’re doing here in NXT will stand longer in history as kind of like a revolutionary period and to kind of pull myself out of that would be detrimental to my career in the long term.”

You can listen to the whole thing here: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/sam-roberts-wrestling-podcast
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career   Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Sure, Balor. THAT'S the reason why it'd be a step back.

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career   Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:21 am

If they used him right, it wouldn't be an issue. Finn isn't gonna do shit on the main card. Unfortunately. Probably just like Sami Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career   Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career Empty

Back to top Go down

Finn Balor: I Feel If I Was Called Up To The Main Roster It Would Be A Step Back For My Career

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1