HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery Empty
PostSubject: Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery   Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres has had to undergo emergency surgery for the second time in two weeks.
The sticksman had to have his gall bladder removed, less than two weeks after having an appendectomy.
The 59-year-old's second spell in hospital comes after he experienced severe pain in his abdomen during the band's Because We Can: The Tour.

In a post on the group's website, he wrote: ''I would like to say a quick Thank You to all of you who have kept me in your thoughts thus far. ''There is nothing that can prepare one for a medical emergency but I have been taken especially good care of and would again like to thank all my doctors and health care professionals.''
Tico was originally hospitalised earlier this month in Mexico, and the band had to cancel a show in Mexico City, but this time his bandmates have gone on without him, with Rich Scannella standing in on drums.

Band leader Jon Bon Jovi praised Tico's spirit, writing: ''Tico Torres has been the heart and soul of our band since we started 30 years ago.
''He's also one tough SOB and we look forward to him again pounding away brilliantly at the drums on the remainder of this and future tours.''
Bon Jovi are now two original members down, after guitarist Richie Sambora left the tour in April ''due to personal issues''. He has been replaced by Phil X.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery   Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:32 pm

That's bad luck, hope he's ok
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery   Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Tico Sad

There's a couple of songs I've got that he sings on, which are great in their own way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery   Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Jovi drummer undergoes emergency surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1