HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront Empty
PostSubject: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:57 am

Star Wars Battlefront DLC The Battle of Jakku won't be the only piece of free content coming to the sci-fi shooter.

Writing on the official website, publisher EA confirmed developer DICE will also add "more of what you love" for free, as well as paid content such as that included in the Season Pass.

"We are planning to support Star Wars Battlefront with new content well into the future," states Patrick Söderlund, executive VP at EA. "We will be adding more of what you love about the game, like new maps and Star Cards, for free in the coming months, in addition to all of the content we have coming with Season Pass."

Though content and release dates were not specified, Söderlund stated that EA would "have more to share soon."

New mode Turning Point will be included with The Battle of Jakku DLC, which will be made available to all Battlefront players for free from December 8, 2015. If you pre-ordered, however, you will be able to play on Jakku a week earlier from December 1.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:58 am

Has anyone got this yet and is it any good? Might get it for Christmas if it is.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 am

I haven't even got it mailed to me yet I aint bothered

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am

I tried the demo. Wasn't anything special. I also don't want to pay $59.99 for the game then another $50 for the DLC when in a year or two, they'll most likely release a "GOTY" edition that comes with everything for $49.99 or $59.99.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 am

That's a good point.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:54 am

I pre-ordered it because I loved the first games.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront   EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront Empty

Back to top Go down

EA Confirms More Free Content Will Come to Star Wars Battlefront

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1