HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Do any, both or neither go undefeated in the regular season? And do either of them have what it takes to go 19-0?

Panthers remaining schedule:

@ Dallas
@ New Orleans
vs Atlanta
@ New York
@ Atlanta
vs Tampa Bay

Patriots remaining schedule:

@ Denver
vs Philadelphia
@ Houston
vs Tennessee
@ New York
@ Miami

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Both of their biggest threats come this week I think. As much as I like & believe in the Panthers, I don't think they go undefeated. I don't think the Pats will either though.

The Patriots will lose to either the Broncos or Jets. Thirsty Mofos I could even see the Sanchize getting his revenge for the butt fumble in one of those unexpected upsets. Funny

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Dallas is the Panthers biggest threat?

ROFL! NAH

Seattle and Green Bay were the Panthers biggest threats. Both lost.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Dead, if Matt Cassel or Weeden were still playing, you would be right. But Dallas is easily one of the most talented teams in the NFC when all their best players are healthy. Their defense has been pretty under rated, too. They've been competitive in almost every game except when they played the Pats.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Dead wrote:
Dallas is the Panthers biggest threat?

ROFL! NAH

Seattle and Green Bay were the Panthers biggest threats. Both lost.
Huh

@ Dallas
@ New Orleans
vs Atlanta
@ New York
@ Atlanta
vs Tampa Bay

Which one of these teams is better than Dallas talent-wise? Maybe Atlanta but eh, they're not legit.

I think the Panthers could win out because I think they're easily better than what they have on their schedule. However, they have 4/6 road games remaining and shit happens in the NFL. That's the only reason I don't think they go undefeated.

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm

I don't think either will go undefeated. I think the Panthers lose this week. I think the Pats lose due to resting their starters.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Mexi Smurf wrote:
The Patriots will lose to either the Broncos or Jets. Thirsty Mofos I could even see the Sanchize getting his revenge for the butt fumble in one of those unexpected upsets. Funny
Nevermind... Bradford is already coming back THIS week actually. Thirsty Mofos

The Broncos might do it if the Pats are extremely short-handed at WR. Other than that, the Jets are the only hope to keep the Pats from going undefeated tbh. (happy)

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 pm

The Jets are a trash one-dimensional team on offense. Now that Ivory is playing like garbage, what else do you have? You are not beating the Patriots. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 pm

"Dallas is the biggest threat talent wise"

*loses 33-14*

Oh okay
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Man, Dead was just dying to come on here to prove he was right. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:58 pm

I knew the Panthers would win anyway if he's referring to me. Dead isn't even right, despite the result, Dallas does have the most talent of the teams left on the Panthers schedule. The Panthers are just really good. Whoever beats them (if any) just had a lucky day.

I could easily see the Panthers winning the SB this year.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Man, Dead was just dying to come on here to prove he was right. Bruh......
If Dallas won we wouldn't see another post from Dead in this thread. ROFL!

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Mexi Smurf wrote:
I knew the Panthers would win anyway if he's referring to me. Dead isn't even right, despite the result, Dallas does have the most talent of the teams left on the Panthers schedule. The Panthers are just really good. Whoever beats them (if any) just had a lucky day.

I'm not gonna go find it, but half of you were saying that the Panthers' season was doner than done when Benjamin went down. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:19 pm

TJ [dgaf] wrote:

Mexi Smurf wrote:

I'm not gonna go find it, but half of you were saying that the Panthers' season was doner than done when Benjamin went down. I aint bothered

No, people were saying your fantasy was done when Benjamin got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Dead wrote:
"Dallas is the biggest threat talent wise"

*loses 33-14*

Oh okay
But they are the biggest threat talent wise.... Errrrrrrrr Them losing doesn't disprove that. When Burdur is more reasonable, you've gone too far. face palm
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Apparently Dead thinks that Atlanta, NO, TB, and NYG have better teams. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 pm

CB Punk wrote:
TJ [dgaf] wrote:

Mexi Smurf wrote:

They said that too. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 pm

TJ [dgaf] wrote:

CB Punk wrote:
TJ [dgaf] wrote:

Mexi Smurf wrote:

They said that too. Funny
I know I wasn't one of them that thought the Panthers were done. Hell, I was still confident about CAM despite that. afro Harold

I didn't think they'd be THIS good, no one did, (although I've praised their defense since back to last season... who remembers that?) but I predicted them to be like a 10-6/9-7 playoff team regardless of Benjamin going down.

Also besides pre-season, I jumped on the Panthers early this season, knowing they'd be even better than that. Remember that one undefeated thread when there were a bunch of 4-0 (or so) teams? I was one of the few to at least not say they were the worst undefeated team. I think I said the Falcons & Broncos were worse and after seeing more, they are worse. A couple of those other undefeated teams at the time are worse as well.

But you're right, a lot of people didn't give the Panthers credit. I aint bothered People still don't.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots   Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots Empty

Back to top Go down

Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1