HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT GIFT CARDS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT GIFT CARDS! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT GIFT CARDS!   IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT GIFT CARDS! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:43 am

When I went to buy Justin a WWE Shop Gift Card for $10, I discovered that WWE doesn't give me the digital code instantly and instead, want me to purchase the card and send it somewhere. Now... I don't want to do that. Reason being is that it'll cost S&H and will take awhile to come to either my house or the receiver's house. Regardless, it's an inconvenience.

So now I'm adjusting the awards a little:

The first way to win money is by having the most points by the end of SummerSlam 2016. First place winner gets a $50 Gift Card of their choosing. Second and third place winners get a $25 and $10 Gift Card of their choosing, both respectively.

The second way to win money is by having the most "#1 Rankings" by the end of SummerSlam 2016. "#1 Rankings" means whoever scores the most points for each individual Pay-Per-View. There will only be one winner for this category, and that winner will receive a $25 Gift Card of their choosing. (In the event there is a tie, whoever earned the higher amount of points will be declared the winner.)

The third way to win money happens for each Pay-Per-View. In the event someone scores a perfect prediction, in both winner and method only (no special choosings such as eliminations), they will receive a $10 Gift Card of their choosing.

THE GIFT CARDS MUST ALLOW FOR A DIGITAL CODE INSTANTLY. I AM NOT SHIPPING AN ACTUAL GIFT CARD ANYWHERE. YOU CAN ALWAYS GO FOR PAYPAL, TOO.

In case you don't see any differences, essentially whatever you want a Gift Card for is allowed. Just make sure it's a card that can be used online and that I'll be able to get you the code instantly. Worst case scenario, go for Paypal.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT GIFT CARDS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Forum Headquarters-