View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Actually many have been trying to get the fed going in the right direction for well over a year and a half.

I'm not fussed if it continues to try and stick around, but it needs clear direction if it does, otherwise it's a waster of time. You wouldn't know it exists right now because there is nothing posted about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:46 pm

I completely agree with Caleb. It sucks when you actually give some sort of shit but everything you hear around you is negativity and everyone saying that it's a lost cause when you think otherwise. That's why I gave up, because everyone else did. If it werent for you all being so damn negative all the time, it'd make the process a lot easier than hearing "the fed's dead lol" every few days because the card is a few days late. We were showing some big time signs of improvement over the way it was a few months ago.

Also, I am not going to be serious all the time. Yeah, I messed around in this thread. Boo hoo. Cry me a river.

Last edited by Batman on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Also I didnt answer because honestly, we didn't even know what was happening. That's why I made the thread in the GM room and then Caleb's post convinced me we havent shut down.

If anything, we are on a hiatus till further notice. I will not be the head GM anymore one way or another, however I will help out where it's needed.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Solid Snake wrote:
Actually many have been trying to get the fed going in the right direction for well over a year and a half.

I'm not fussed if it continues to try and stick around, but it needs clear direction if it does, otherwise it's a waster of time. You wouldn't know it exists right now because there is nothing posted about it Neutral
Perhaps I spoke out of turn by saying we've done jack shit to help the fed improve; I've only been back for two months and I guess I don't know who has tried to improve it in my absence, so I apologize to anybody I've unintentionally insulted by saying that.

But I stand by what I said about it bothering me that we're accepting it as dead when there could be much more done.
Back to top Go down

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Batman wrote:
I will not be the head GM anymore one way or another

This should be framed to point out to anyone who says you never did anything good for the fed.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

I actually thought the fed was doing okayish and just assumed Razor got deported to Asia or something.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 am

KhideepHorn wrote:
Batman wrote:

This should be framed to point out to anyone who says you never did anything good for the fed.
Oh please, you're one to talk. You're possibly the worst GM this fed has ever had.
Back to top Go down

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Batman wrote:
KhideepHorn wrote:
Batman wrote:

Oh please, you're one to talk. You're possibly the worst GM this fed has ever had.

Please. I had no computer until the last half a week as GM. Riley stepped up and did nearly all the work. But, between the coordinating with him and the bit of time and work I was able to put in, the fed stayed alive. Despite being in a position that made it impossible to do the job effectively and a lull in activity, I did what I could - as opposed to pulling out and preparing to shut the fed down without even having the balls to tell it's members. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Lol! I love the computer excuse you used for months to cover the fact that you were just a shitty GM. Funny

If you didnt have the means, why did you offer? Especially if you knew you were gonna suck?

I did do what I could though, even now we are better off than we were months ago. and shutting down wasn't my idea or choice, it's what I was convinced to do by people with strong opinions.
Back to top Go down

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Batman wrote:
Lol! I love the computer excuse you used for months to cover the fact that you were just a shitty GM. Funny

If you didnt have the means, why did you offer? Especially if you knew you were gonna suck?

I did do what I could though, even now we are better off than we were months ago. and shutting down wasn't my idea or choice, it's what I was convinced to do by people with strong opinions.

I offered because no one else was willing to do the job. Snoopz was running it then and I was helping the little I was able and he felt like he needed to step away. I got final say on most things and put out some ideas and such, but Riley did the vast majority of the work. And if you care to talk to either of those guys, both knew about my computer issues. I mentioned it several times through the staff area, it was never any big secret or anything. Hell, part of the cards and results are posted by Riley because of it and even part of the ones I posted, he had done the actual work on. But I stand behind that work 100%. This whole story of it being this dismal, fucking awful time for XWA didn't start until after shit hit the fan and the reason for that is because Riley did a fine job handling things. We had a HUGE problem with no-shows, which is pretty common around wintertime in feds, but the cards were always posted on time, gradings done on time, I don't recall anyone complaining about either even once during that time. The only complaints were that there wasn't enough being posted in the announcements and that we had a fuckton of no-shows. People never had to ask Riley or me when the next card was going up or when results would come in or if there even would be a next show. Not that you'd remember anyhow, as you no-showed FIVE fucking matches during my brief tenure as head GM, including Xtrememania and the only time I can recall you actually doing your match was some rushed, half-assed post that you shouldn't have even wasted my time with.

All that aside, even if you truly believe that the one time you kinda sorta showed up while I was the Head GM and Riley was handling things in my stead entitles you to be able to thoroughly say I was this awful, terrible, shit GM - it's sort of telling that the most you could come up with to defend the shit job you've done was to try to direct attention to one you feel was shittier and deflect blame.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fed..   The Fed.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fed..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: XWA | Universe-