View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:59 am

I'd love to say I'm taking a backseat role because I'm loaded with school and I can't dedicate the time to GMing, but the truth is that would only be a half truth. The truth is if I really wanted to GM still I'd still be doing it at the rate I was doing it before. A lot of things played into my growing distaste for the position, but I don't want to get into that. I have decided to take a step back and stop making cards/threads and pass a lot of that responsibility to Snoopz. I'm still going to stay on as a grader, for now, but honestly I can't say for certain how long that will last. I like being able to contribute to this community, but I'm not enjoying myself in the role I have right now.... And I don't like you guys enough to not be happy for you.

Hate to do this FJBloTX
Hate to do this Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 am

Understandable. Take some time. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:03 am

TJ wrote:
And the revolving door continues.
If you're wondering why I didn't enjoy myself, here was the first comment.

Hate to do this FJBloTX
Hate to do this Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:10 am

Ok. I want to take this opportunity to say that I deserve everything I get for saying that. Don't hold anything back. Verbally assassinate me. Violate my subconscious. I emotionally hurt a very close friend of mine, and that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 am

Anyone who has been GM for a good while would get where you are coming from. If I was you I'd leave it as a whole tbh. I haven't once considered stepping back onto a GM roll since College. That and its around that time of the year where I like to dedicate my free time to football rather then efed stuff that can sometimes be rather irritating. Yeah I've teased you while on staff, never have I been legit gaining up on you like some people have for not having gradings out lol do what you gotta do, with this current schedule its a bitch for any GM to keep up with how fast the fed moves.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 am

Something I really want to stress: Being a GM fucking SUCKS. It's really hard work unless you love getting your ego stroked. Be thankful for anyone who is willing to do it in any capacity.

Hate to do this FJBloTX
Hate to do this Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:28 am

Also I had a mini emotional breakdown there for a second. Don't mind me. walk
Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:16 am

^Don't make this about you TJ. It can never be about you Shaking Head

Anyways...the revolving door continues--I kid, I kid.

But yeah, like Leo said, it's that time of year and college takes it's toll. Though I will say I am not in the least bit happy about Snoopz pretty much being Head GM and Myke also being on the team as I do not want to see those 2WWF themes starting to show up again, (i.e. Lionheart Championship).
Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:17 am

Dante, stop being a dick.

Seriously, you were IN that spot. YOU were the one being blamed and targeted for everything. And yet, here you are STILL giving people shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?

This isn't 2WWF. It never will be. All the 2Dub Alumni know that. This paranoid idea that 'OH MY GAWD! THEIR GONNA BRING 2WWF SHIT IN!' is just fucking stupid, and your better then that.

If you want to mock Snoopz, mock him for failing as a GM a million times yet getting the spot back again. Mock him for frequently quitting forever only to return a week later. Mock him for TWICE now giving up the World Title.

But mocking him for 2WWF shit? Thats just utterly false.

(PS: Love Ya Snoopz. Good Luck Big Grin!)
Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 am

Hollywood Ace wrote:
Dante, stop being a dick.

Seriously, you were IN that spot. YOU were the one being blamed and targeted for everything. And yet, here you are STILL giving people shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?

This isn't 2WWF. It never will be. All the 2Dub Alumni know that. This paranoid idea that 'OH MY GAWD! THEIR GONNA BRING 2WWF SHIT IN!' is just fucking stupid, and your better then that.

If you want to mock Snoopz, mock him for failing as a GM a million times yet getting the spot back again. Mock him for frequently quitting forever only to return a week later. Mock him for TWICE now giving up the World Title.

But mocking him for 2WWF shit? Thats just utterly false.

(PS: Love Ya Snoopz. Good Luck Big Grin!)
Yeah Ace, I was in the spot. I was also given shit by people, specifically you. But my statement said nothing in regards to shitting on the GM position. I was only shitting on Snoopz.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what little reason I used to talk about Snoopz b/c I didn't really need any. The guy is a weak fuck and I've come to not like him at all. But at the same time I do feel that it is a very real reality that Snoopz will try to mold XWA into his perfect ideal fed, which happens to be 2WWF.

My statement is not unfounded as the only reason I brought it up was because of comments made by Snoopz and crew that invoke thoughts of my earlier statement.

On a closing note, I liked the way you came at me, not brash but respectable. Hopefully we can carry on in this fashion.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:56 am

Alright, I've decided on my first couple of acts of the new main GM.

First of all, Vendetta is turning into a turn-based brand.

Second of all, Joey Miles and Dean will be replacing Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis on the commentary team.

Third of all, I'm renaming all of the XWA Pay Per Views to 2WWF Pay Per Views.

Fourth of all, the Intercontinental and RSD Championships are being scrapped for the Internet and United Kingdom Championships.

Finally, we will no longer have GMs grading matches. From now on, matches will be voted on by the members.

There, XWA is looking better already.

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 am

^ HA.

You did good Ian. Don't feel bad. Glad you're not leaving the site.
Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:57 am

Kirsten Katastrophe wrote:
At the end of the day it doesn't matter what little reason I used to talk about Snoopz b/c I didn't really need any. The guy is a weak fuck and I've come to not like him at all. But at the same time I do feel that it is a very real reality that Snoopz will try to mold XWA into his perfect ideal fed, which happens to be 2WWF.
Actually, that's really wrong. Justin tried to change a bunch of shit in 2WWF and we all cried him down for it and when he started his own feds they were worlds apart from 2WWF, one could even say they were two worlds apart shifty .

Also, Ian, anyone that's ever touched a position of power in a fed before knows how crappy it is and how it saps a lot of the fun out of this whole thing, kudos to you for sticking to it this long. I know whenever I've tried to GM or run a fed I give up within a month because we're all whiny bitches who need too many things, but mostly Razor is a whiny bitch. Fucking Razor.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 am

So it seems Dante has a problem with me being the fourth grader and Co-GM because I'm from 2WWF. Okay.

Well, we're not turning this topic into anything of that. If you have a problem with that, message me.

We're keeping this about Ian, got it?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 am

As far as I have seen, Myke and Snoop have been doing a great job so doesn't seem there should be much worry. Though if Snoopz will be put in this position I hope he be consistent and not have the same problems as literally every other time he's GM'd.

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:23 am

Hate to see you go but I won't blame you either.

Love Sad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 am

Everyone forgets that I am still on the team.... I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:23 pm

So am I. Indifferent

Hate to do this FJBloTX
Hate to do this Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:43 pm

shifty I might have.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 pm

#DanteFor5thGM
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm

#GiveDanteaSecondChance

Back to top Go down

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:59 pm

#WeDontNeed5Gms
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:09 pm

#WeNeed6Gms
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:16 pm

#MakeIt7
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:17 pm

#RobinThicke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate to do this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to do this   Hate to do this Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate to do this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next