HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 am

WWE Smackdown Results for 10/1/15
Albany, NY

Seth opens the show calling Kane out to admit to being the demon. Kane comes out and tells Seth it’s in his head. Kane sets up a match with Rollins and The New Day vs The Dudley Boyz and the so called Demon. Stipulation is Kane must stay at ringside.

First match is Team Bad vs Team Bella. Decent match, Team Bad picks up the win via submission (Nikki tapped out to the bank statement)

Next is Lucha Dragons and Neville vs The Cosmic wasteland. Ok match. Lucha Dragons and Neville win.

IC Title Match: Kevin Owens vs Ryback. Great match. Ryback wins via disqualification after Owens walks outs.

We have a back stage segment with the New Day and Seth. New Day changes their chant for Seth to be “Seth’s the man.”

The Wyatt Family comes to the ring and cuts a promo on Reigns. Which Reigns interrupts. After the interruption Reigns challenges Bray to a HIAC match at HIAC. Bray accepts, end of segment.

Kane makes his way out to ringside on crutches.

New Day and Seth come out first. They are dancing in the ring, which the Dudley’s interrupt. Kane’s music and pyro hits, no Kane. This was a good match. During the match Seth dives out side the ring which hits injured. Kane leaves under medical advice. 5 mins later demon Kane comes out and clears the ring. Dudley’s and Kane pick up the win after the Dudley drop. Bubba raises Kane’s hand which Kane disapproves of and choke slams the Dudley’s. Then he does the same to the New Day. Kane picks up the championship belt and holds it up. Seth sees this and leaves. But Kane also leaves with the belt too.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:11 am

This show was okay. A lot better than that boring ass episode of RAW.

The New Day were the most entertaining guys on the show. Plus I like Team BAD talking shit about The Diva's Revolution.

I hate this story line they're doing with Kane. They're devaluing Tyler Black and not selling anyone on Hell In A Cell with this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:59 pm

>devaluing because of one feud thats been brewing since the spring.

Come on man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:50 pm

even tho I don't think he has been booked all too well, I think WWE thinks really highly of SETH ROLLINS. I mean of all people to be Sting's 2nd opponent, they trusted Rollins with doing that and see him as a big enough deal to have a match with him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:53 pm

I love the storyline they're doing with Kane. Mainly cause I love Kane and I like how they can just throw the mask on him and make him look strong.

That said, the divas match was very good. Sasha Banks never fails to impress me.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Dead wrote:

Come on man...
Yeah a lot of things WWE does with Tyler Black makes him look like a joke Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:46 pm

A joke? He's THE man right now. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Well he didn't look like the man NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:52 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Dead wrote:

Come on man...
Yeah a lot of things WWE does with Tyler Black makes him look like a joke Shaking Head

You mean like making him out to be a chickenshit heel? He's not the first to have that role as a heel champion and he won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Well I guess there's a reason this is The Era of The Midcarders in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 pm

I guess heels never cheated to win in 1980-2002.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Nobody is getting over being a Memphis style chicken shit heel in 2015 Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Yet Seth Rollins is over lol. Once Sheamus cashes in and wins the title he'll be a chicken shit heel too.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Yeah but what is he drawing as one? RAW ratings just continue to sink. This makes me wonder where the network numbers are right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*   WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown TV Taping Report from Albany *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1