HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Ask Razor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 am

I've been on Twitter with the whole XWA Twitter thing, so I like that better. It's the only social media where spelling and grammar are considered important, so I assume no hoes/ratchets/swag-fags will be on it. I aint bothered

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Posts : 6544
Join date : 2013-07-19

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

LOL, think again. I know a lot of illiterate fags on there haha

Are you sexy?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Fuck. Shaking Head

I would hope so. I don't know how to answer that, but I would hope so. Funny

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2013-07-30
Age : 83
Location : Hii-Heee!!!

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Do you doubt yourself on said sexiness because you're non-white?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh yeah. Every day of my life.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2013-07-30
Age : 83
Location : Hii-Heee!!!

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

was that sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:14 pm

To an extent Funny I don't actually mean it however I do think white people are a bit more attractive in general, however every race has their good looking group.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Posts : 6544
Join date : 2013-07-19

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Bitch cockdickpussyfaggotniggerloobfuckshitorgasmmofocuntcock.

Who are talk show hosts that you dislike other than the entire Fox News channel because fuck those arrogant dickheads.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 pm

I think I made it quite evident I despise Bill Maher with a passion. I hope the fucker gets his head cut off, I hate him. As much as I hate Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and even Ann Coulter. I hope all four them fall into a room with Michael Moore and get blown up so our world becomes a better place.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Posts : 6544
Join date : 2013-07-19

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:03 pm

What did Bill Maher do wrong? Lol, I get the others, because they're conservatives who are very thick-headed, but Bill probably shares the same kind of views as you do, or any other sane people. And he's not entirely arrogant either, just questions everything, doesn't go fully against it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 pm

No he doesn't. He's an extremist, he believes his views are right and if you disagree you're a moron. He insults Muslims and says they're all terrorists, he attacks religion because he is not religious. The tool can't seem to contemplate that there are different views out there. He has no idea what he is talking about half the time, he makes himself look like a tard. He's a douchebag and he spreads his lies and hate to everyone and people buy that shit. He's a piece of shit. Just like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter on the right, you have idiots like him on the left. Liberals are supposed to be the 'good guys', Conservatives are supposed to be the ones that get angry and scream and yell about everything and attack everyone while Liberals are supposed to be the ones that make fun of them for it but are accepting of their opinions. People like Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart are a PERFECT example of a good Liberal, not idiots like Bill Maher who just hate everything and have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

I'd put Ricky Gervais in that room too, Razor Funny

What hairstyle would you say you have?

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Posts : 6544
Join date : 2013-07-19

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 pm

I strongly disagree. I've seen Religulous, I've seen his views on religion, I've seen his views on each specific major religion, and yes, he has mocked them. But like I said, he questions all religions, and tries to argue about something that sounds hysterical, but remember this guy's a comedian. He's got the mind of one, and he can make a joke out of anything if you asked him. You could say all of that for Ben Franklin as well because he always thought that lighthouses were more useful than churches. Lots of celebrities and stand-up comedians are non-believers as well, and even some famous people who are religious yet still mock religions, even their own! Bill doesn't even call himself an atheist, he just says "he doesn't know" about what to believe in, but he says there might be a "God" out there. I love Colbert and Stewart, but I like Bill for his comedic and political value as well.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Tiff wrote:
I'd put Ricky Gervais in that room too, Razor Funny

What hairstyle would you say you have?


 I don't know who he is, but sure, we'll throw him in there too. Razz

I don't have a real "hairstyle" haha, my hair is straight and puffs straight up. When it grows too long it looks like a weird "fro" lol. 

The Rock wrote:
I strongly disagree. I've seen Religulous, I've seen his views on religion, I've seen his views on each specific major religion, and yes, he has mocked them. But like I said, he questions all religions, and tries to argue about something that sounds hysterical, but remember this guy's a comedian. He's got the mind of one, and he can make a joke out of anything if you asked him. You could say all of that for Ben Franklin as well because he always thought that lighthouses were more useful than churches. Lots of celebrities and stand-up comedians are non-believers as well, and even some famous people who are religious yet still mock religions, even their own! Bill doesn't even call himself an atheist, he just says "he doesn't know" about what to believe in, but he says there might be a "God" out there. I love Colbert and Stewart, but I like Bill for his comedic and political value as well.

 I don't dislike people for having their own religious beliefs, I dislike people that believe that only they can be right. I HATE Anti-Theists like Maher with a passion, I would rather kill them before I'd touch the WBC, and I HATE the WBC. Bill Maher is a bigot simply put. He isn't funny, he's a wannabe, he thinks he knows everything when half the things he says come out of his ass. He's not a comedian anymore, his show is now political, otherwise he'd be on comedy central with Colbert and Stewart. It's like when Bill O'Reilly tries to make jokes, you're not a comedian, STFU. I hate Bill O'Reilly as much as I hate Bill Maher, same with Mann Coulter and all the other Fox and Friends. I hate Bill Maher because he looks like he belongs on Fox and Friends, if he were a Conservative, I can damn well guarantee you he'd be on Fox and Friends. He's a fucking bigot.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Posts : 12705
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
No he doesn't. He's an extremist, he believes his views are right and if you disagree you're a moron. He insults Muslims and says they're all terrorists, he attacks religion because he is not religious. The tool can't seem to contemplate that there are different views out there. He has no idea what he is talking about half the time, he makes himself look like a tard. He's a douchebag and he spreads his lies and hate to everyone and people buy that shit. He's a piece of shit. Just like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter on the right, you have idiots like him on the left. Liberals are supposed to be the 'good guys', Conservatives are supposed to be the ones that get angry and scream and yell about everything and attack everyone while Liberals are supposed to be the ones that make fun of them for it but are accepting of their opinions. People like Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart are a PERFECT example of a good Liberal, not idiots like Bill Maher who just hate everything and have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time.
Just by reading this, I actually completely agree with you with Bill Maher. He isn't an expert on politics and he just bashes people with different ideologies than him. However, I don't believe he purposefully misleads people with lies and propaganda. I don't think he is as bad as the people on the right. And I completely agree on what you say about Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Comedy Central is about the only place were you can get news.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

<3

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Posts : 6544
Join date : 2013-07-19

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

You guys never hate on Sean Hannity. It's like you guys... listen to him.

Oh dear Gawd help y'all. fuck off
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Posts : 12705
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Isn't it funny that you can get your news at Comedy Central and get your comedy at Fox News? Really
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:40 pm

The Rock wrote:
You guys never hate on Sean Hannity. It's like you guys... listen to him.

Oh dear Gawd help y'all. fuck off

 I despise Sean Hannity, I just don't give him or Rush limbaugh much attention cause they disgust me. 

@ Señor Mexicano wrote:
Isn't it funny that you can get your news at Comedy Central and get your comedy at Fox News? Really

 Exactly! Fox News is my favorite comedy show!

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Posts : 12705
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:24 am

Colbert or Stewart?

And Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are ridiculous ignorant partisan hacks that don't deserve to be mentioned by anyone because we shouldn't take them seriously. Really
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Colbert or Stewart?

And Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are ridiculous ignorant partisan hacks that don't deserve to be mentioned by anyone because we shouldn't take them seriously. Really
 Honestly, Colbert. I love having Stewart on our side though, since he is the more argumentative one that can be taken more seriously, however Colbert is just amazing as a comedian. They are both excellent. 

and agreed.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Posts : 12705
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:40 pm

I love the way that Colbert uses his sarcasm to satirize all the cavemen Conservatives. He's a really funny dude.

Have you ever seen Jon Stewart slap Bill O'Reilly around in his own show? (Not literally)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Señor Mexicano wrote:
I love the way that Colbert uses his sarcasm to satirize all the cavemen Conservatives. He's a really funny dude.

Have you ever seen Jon Stewart slap Bill O'Reilly around in his own show? (Not literally)
 He is. I love how he doesn't break character for anything. I can connect to him more that way.

Yeah, Stewart completely owns Bill O'faggy. Nothing less should be expected though, Stewart is intellectually superior to Billy'O.

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
CooperCooper
Icon
CooperCooper

Posts : 14008
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 27

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Where'd you go? One minute you're in the chat... the next minute... bam. You're gone.

____________________
Ask Razor - Page 3 8ac976ca6f8befeaa023cc0b0a1abb84
WHERE AM I
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Posts : 12705
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:50 pm

He doesn't break his character for shit. Funny

Have you seen him in congress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Ask Razor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-