HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taken prequel being turned into TV series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Taken prequel being turned into TV series Empty
PostSubject: Taken prequel being turned into TV series   Taken prequel being turned into TV series EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:53 am

Taken is headed to the small screen as a TV series in prequel adaptation of the popular movie franchise which starred Liam Neeson.

In the original Taken movie retired CIA agent Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) has to race across Europe in a bid to find his daughter who was kidnapped while on a trip to Paris.

While Neeson is not involved with the TV project – yet – the film's original writer Luc Besson created the new prequel series.

Paying homage to the to the first film’s famous quote, “What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career; skills that make me a nightmare for people like you," the show will follow a young Mills as he becomes the character audiences know today.

The first Taken movie was released in 2008 and took €257 million at the box office. Sequels followed in 2012 and 2014 and it has now made over €1 billion worldwide.
Back to top Go down

Taken prequel being turned into TV series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1