HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampiro Posts Lengthy Blog Venting Frustration with the Status of a Lucha Underground Second Season, Takes Aim at Network Execs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vampiro Posts Lengthy Blog Venting Frustration with the Status of a Lucha Underground Second Season, Takes Aim at Network Execs Empty
PostSubject: Vampiro Posts Lengthy Blog Venting Frustration with the Status of a Lucha Underground Second Season, Takes Aim at Network Execs   Vampiro Posts Lengthy Blog Venting Frustration with the Status of a Lucha Underground Second Season, Takes Aim at Network Execs EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Lucha Underground commentator and former WCW star Vampiro posted a lengthy blog on Facebook today, venting his frustration with not knowing whether or not Lucha Underground will be returning to El Rey Network for a second season.

You can check out the rant below:

I need to ventAnd I hope that the people involved in deciding what’s next for Lucha underground read this I have…

I have said many times in my career , that with out fans , you ain't shit.

Yes, there are big names attached to Lucha underground

There are a lot of very very cool people behind the scenes , many of who I consider friends for life, some , I owe so much to for letting vampiro live again

And, there are some people, talent , who fucking suck as human beings , maybe they are important for this business, I don't know, but as human beings, I can't name names, cause it won't do nothing but cause a rift...

But I will say it, you suck

And

I am sure there are people who are sick of me,and just don't like me

I get that, and, I do don't give a fuck

BUT

Together, we are LUCHA underground.

Now

The major players who are deciding if we go in or not

You got billions of dollars between you

But you can't buy fans , who have become family, like are brothers and sisters, world wide who are part of Lucha underground

Notice I did not say support

I said part of.

Cause
Really, with the LU fans

This is just another wrestling show.

Yeah, we bust are ass, and there are cool ass stories and all that

But , who made us legit are the people who watch the show, who LOOK for the show, who are on social media 24/7 pumping the show hard core, pimping it out at every turn

I mean, there are fucking ninjas and ninjetts in Brazil, Italy , England , Russia, Canada, etc

Yeah, everywhere who read everything , look all over YouTube

Shit

I even see insidious promotions copying
us .... Outta respect and loved

I say it all day

This was made for the people buy legit cool motherfuckers

And now, the people are saying wtf??? Where you at?!

We are waiting......

Look

People change

We asked for love, we got mad mad mad love

Now, we are leaving to many people hanging for to long

We are hot, LU is the shit

But you fuck around to much , and sooner or later
People forget about you

Look at justin bieber

Hey, he was the
Man

Fucked around

Yeah he is back

But it's not the same .

Make the deal, let's get this shit going....
The world wants us

I keep hearing
LU is looking for another network etc

Shit..... We might be hot and great

But this is TV
Land.... Who's got the biggest dick... No one is gonna come to us.... You gotta go and let these people know we are here!!!!!!!!

Sorry.... It's just hard to put so much heart and soul into something and not fight for it

I really hope that we come back soon

Because I can't front

LU has made me feel like living again
Like I have a family , a home

And I miss my brothers and sisters

To the powers that be!
We will go to war for you, give us what we need to succeed for you , let us fight this fight we will win, and at the end of the day, that means you win, brother.

It is what it is

One love

Vamp
Back to top Go down

Vampiro Posts Lengthy Blog Venting Frustration with the Status of a Lucha Underground Second Season, Takes Aim at Network Execs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1