HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF was with Ryback's promo last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

WTF was with Ryback's promo last night Empty
PostSubject: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:46 am

It was utterly garbage.

Is he a chain smoker or what
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:50 am

This was absolutely fucking awful. Yokozuna butthole level terrible. As I said on Skype, it created a cone of terrible that swallowed Kevin Owens whole. Fuck this guy needs to realize he's a follower and Kevin Owens will lead him to prosperity if he'll let him but you can't fucking do that bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 am

It also was painfully obvious they were trying to plug that book.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:52 am

PAINFULLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:53 am

I didn't even watch RAW but "Master of feed me more"? That's a new kind of lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 am

And people talk about Reign's mic ability (or lack of thereof). Ryback was never close to decent.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:51 pm

^ I beg to differ, his promo last week was gold. He's always hit or miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:59 pm

^ Agree. Sometimes he tries too hard and it makes him look very meh. But when Ryback hits gold he hits gold.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:07 pm

That was last week. This is this week.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Thank you captain obvious?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:59 pm

FEED ME LINES
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:24 pm

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THIS WEEK. GOSH RAZUR.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:25 pm

I KNOW I WAS SAYING HE ISN'T ALWAYS BAD SO HE DOESNT NEED A MOUTHPIECE. HE JUST NEEDS TO LOOK AT HIS GOOD PROMOS AND WORK OFF THOSE ONLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 am

I don't understand the whole "Master Of Feed Me More", his promos aren't great, but they usually aren't that horrible as displayed on Raw this week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 am

Other than a few awkward points ("Master of the Feed Me More", singing Elvis for a lot longer than he needed, and insisting Kevin throws out every part of the book, which K.O. recovered very nicely from btw), I didn't think the promo was all around terrible. I thought the rest of it was okay to good, even if it's far from his best work.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:21 pm

I've got nothing against Ryback, and I haven't seen this promo in question, but when in the blue fuck has he been "golden"? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:29 pm

LOL! Ryback stole the "Master of the Feed Me More" from "Master of the 619". Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:56 pm

And Rey stole it from Sycho Sid's "Master of the Universe" Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm

to be fair everyone has stolen something from the Great Sid Justice. I mean is truly the greatest of all time and many people wish to be like Sid.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Ryback is charismatic but he doesn't seem to know when he should and shouldn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF was with Ryback's promo last night   WTF was with Ryback's promo last night Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF was with Ryback's promo last night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1