HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times Empty
PostSubject: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 am

WWE recently issued a survey to fans who signed up and attended recent WWE live events asking them about the product and what they did and didn't like about the WWE Network, including one very interesting question.

The most interesting question asked on the survey was what time fans would prefer WWE pay-per-views to start, giving 1pm, 5pm, 7pm and 8pm as options. Obviously 1pm and 5pm would be rough, as that would be 10am and 2pm on the west coast.

With the WWE Network and the lower cost, start times for pay-per-views are far less important and it's also part of the reason why WWE is able to do special occasional live pay-per-views in foreign markets.

WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times FJBloTX
WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:30 am

Man, I bet they are gonna try to have 4 hour PPV's more often NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 am

I don't think they are, but I suppose they might. I think more likely than that would be Smackdown getting a third hour. Funny

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:33 am

No one watches Smackdown NAH

If it was 1 hour I might watch I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:35 am

I ain't watching Smackdown unless there is a brand split so everything is cool for me.

TBH I think they'd be better off cutting Smackdown to a 1 hour show to let them have an entry way into casual fans, but you'd have to put top talent on it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times   WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE issues survey to fans about moving PPV show times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1