HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition   Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Ok, how do I put this?

I want to help out the fed. Contrary to the jokes I make about letting it shut down, I do want this place to succeed. And after Razor's thread where he said he's accepting all the help he can get (he didn't actually say that but whatever), I started thinking about how I could help.

The fact is, if I get my way, I'm never writing another match (by myself) again. I don't want to fed. Lawson is a shit character, and writing matches as him (and Pirate) just got boring after a while. So I wanted to do something that didn't require me to write matches. All I know is that writing promos were way easier and took way less time for me than writing matches.

Razor and Snoopz gave me the idea, and Razor, being head GM, is fine with it. What I'm looking for, basically, is someone that is going to be an active fedder, that will write matches, but for whatever reason, doesn't like to do promos. Maybe you're not good at developing a character, maybe it's tedious to you like matches are to me. I can be your promo guy. It'll be like having a manager. In fact I'll probably end up making a character to be your character's manager (if only for the sake of using Becky as a picbase Thirsty Mofos). Or we can just come up with a whole new character tbh. You can have as much input about what you want us to do, character wise, as you want, and as long as I don't have to write any matches I can do a promo whenever I'm available.

DISCLAIMER: Just be warned that things may not work out. School might fuck me over, plus the idea of two people controlling one character is completely untested in this environment. But you'll never know if something will work unless you try, so I'm gonna try.

If you're interested, reply to this topic, PM me, whatever. Smile

Also no fat chicks, no trannys, no dantes. shifty
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition   Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Lawson was a good character. Just saying I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to entertain a business proposition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1