HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing Empty
PostSubject: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 pm

According to PWInsider.com, some cable companies, including Cox Cable, have been issuing refunds to customers who ordered Night of Champions and felt they were ripped off when the main event decision was overturned by WWE the following night on Raw.

The cable companies issuing refunds have not been limited to Cox, as some WZ readers have noted to us, so if you feel unsatisfied by the event, you are encouraged to call your cable company and ask for a refund.

Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing
According to F4WOnline.com, current creative plans call for Ricardo Rodriguez to remain alongside Rob Van Dam until RVD takes his rumored time off from the company. Following RVD's departure, there has been talk of pairing Ricardo up with a returning Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 pm

realt wrote:
there has been talk of pairing Ricardo up with a returning Rey Mysterio.
Honest to God, I thought the "hero" that Ricardo was talking about was Rey Mysterio, but then RVD came out and I died a little inside. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Now Rey returns, the "Mexican" storyline will begin, and yawns will be given. Tons of Yawns...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:39 pm

^
Says you! I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm

^
Yup. At least I'll be yawning. I grew tired of Rey Mysterio after his feud with Chavo Neutral and honestly it's a character I dislike. So, yeah. Ill probably be FFWD every time Rey pops up.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:30 pm

I love Rey, cant wait for him to return

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm

I cannot say that I dislike Rey in any way. I look forward to his return.

As for the refunds, I find that ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Zanon wrote:
^
Yup. At least I'll be yawning. I grew tired of Rey Mysterio after his feud with Chavo :|and honestly it's a character I dislike. So, yeah. Ill probably be FFWD every time Rey pops up.
Damn, man....Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm

I stopped caring about Mysterio when they kept touting him as this underdog who doesnt have a chance in hell, yet he's beaten big dudes in WCW & WWE, is a 3 time World Champion....
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:53 pm

^
WWE will do that all the time with wrestlers. They did it most recently to D-Bryan, hyping up Randy Orton as a GOD compared to Daniel Bryan, when Daniel Bryan made Orton tap out in that Street Fight they had on RAW. Why do they do that so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I just find Rey to be uninteresting as a character. His selling point for me was always the crazy shit he'd do in the ring, but that was a long time ago. We haven't seen that Rey in years, and never will again.

I'm content to just watch my WCW DVDs for Mysterio. I'm not interested in anything he'd be doing these days, and I'm damn sure not interested in a third (or is it fourth?) feud between him and Del Rio.

I'm not indicative of the entire wrestling universe in my position, though. I have no problem with him coming back, I know lots of people will mark for it. I'm just not interested, personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 am

I think that Rey, while he's lost the ability to dazzle audiences with awe-striking aerial displays, has fantastic psychology in the ring and is definitely one of WWEs top 8 in that regard (as far as active wrestlers go).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing   Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions Refunds Being Issued, Plans for Ricardo Rodriguez Following RVD Pairing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1